SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
sooo who else is thinking corryn surfer chick has the possibility to be mc his sister? cant be the only one right ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Corryn being MC sister is more or less impossible.
he was out sailing/fishing with his father when he got lost at sea
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well his sister could have gone looking for them and gotten the same treatment who knows. we will have to wait i suppose
An airplane could also suddenly appear, land successfully on the island, and everyone leaves to go start their own anthropomorphic nation too. Who knows? We will have to wait, I suppose.

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

EroAzure

Feb 24, 2018
I think the newest fishing update broke the fishing relics, cause I can get the first one but the screens for the other 2 don't appear anymore.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I think the newest fishing update broke the fishing relics, cause I can get the first one but the screens for the other 2 don't appear anymore.
I haven't tried since the DLC, so I'm not sure. Are you using the DLC? If yes, have you tried without it? It's possible the fishing screens were changed enough with the DLC that they're not where they were previously. It's also possible more recent versions of the game changed those screens. I won't have time for probably the next day or two, but if you can attach your save file just before you try to go fishing, I can try to use it to see what's there now when I have a few moments. I might need to update my screenshots for that, depending.

mikedncn

Aug 20, 2021
Hello
I have been playing this game for a year or so, but I just downloaded the newest version and the DLC, however after first meeting the shark girls and going to buy ice cream for the 2nd time for them I keep receiving this message

Screenshot 2023-09-06 173327.png

Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening when using a fresh download of both the newest game version and the DLC?

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
well the explanation of how the hint system works makes me feel old XD how long ago was it that people last used mp3 players ? 2012 or something ? xd luckily you did not say it works like a walkman. also is this one being developed alongside radiance or is this one already finished/soon to be abandoned ?

You're reminding me how old I am... lol

I still use mp3 players btw.... Mowing my lawn takes 10-12 hours and I don't like using my phone....

Also, I can't imagine this game being abandoned. In addition to what CookieMonster mentioned there's the fact
that the Dev is being paid ~$5000+ per month (before expenses). So, given that there are only 1 or 2 Content updates per year on average it would be a surprise if they did abandon it.

But what do I know... lol

Cheers

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hello
I have been playing this game for a year or so, but I just downloaded the newest version and the DLC, however after first meeting the shark girls and going to buy ice cream for the 2nd time for them I keep receiving this message

View attachment 2909525

Anyone have any ideas why this would be happening when using a fresh download of both the newest game version and the DLC?
https://f95zone.to/threads/neko-paradise-v0-16b-dlc-alorth.39572/post-11375468

If none of those apply, I have no idea why you'd get that error.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mikedncn

rambo455

Apr 25, 2020
You're reminding me how old I am... lol

I still use mp3 players btw.... Mowing my lawn takes 10-12 hours and I don't like using my phone....

Also, I can't imagine this game being abandoned. In addition to what CookieMonster mentioned there's the fact
that the Dev is being paid ~$5000+ per month (before expenses). So, given that there are only 1 or 2 Content updates per year on average it would be a surprise if they did abandon it.

But what do I know... lol

Cheers
well i just look at silphine island and silphine under glacerose and that one getting abandoned when the creator made quite a bit. unfortunately i have seen to many good ones go abandoned by the devs. just hope this one is different :D also HOLY FUCK HOW BIG IS YOUR LAWN XD might want to invest in a sitting mower then or are you just mowing that slowly ?

Reactions: Stringy Bob

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So the dev removed the first three lolis and add another two...
Why? :unsure:
If you're talking about Sandy and Salty, they were part of a DLC that I think was only available on Itch.io (until leaked here). So it's very possible that was fine with Itch.io and not with other platforms like Patreon, so the others were removed because of risk of violating rules, whereas for the DLC there was no such risk.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlbc

The_Coomer

Apr 23, 2020
Finally decided to take the plunge with this. I admit I didn't think it'd be as good as it is, touching several fetishes. Is it still actively being developed?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes