Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Do you see the giant paw on the screen? That's the mouse pointer now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can change it back in Preferences, though:
The paw doesn't show up in full screen mode for me, if I go to windowed it works. Changed cursor in preferences and no problem now, THX!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
Reference to an old board game Cluedo ( ), known as Clue in North America, is a for three to six players (depending on editions) that was devised in 1943 by British board game designer . The game was first manufactured by in the United Kingdom in 1949. Since then, it has been relaunched and updated several times, and it is currently owned and published by the American game and toy company .
copy and paste off Wikipedia page. Colonel Mustard was a character from that game often used in jokes and off hand sarcasm remarks. Thanks for Playing have a good day.
ohh it's a reference to an old american board game
sorry that i as a european didn't have a CLUE

Reactions: idiotwithacomputer

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth Love the new Shark Smols. they're very cute! What assets did you use to make them, I'd love to make my own.
Shark tail for genesis 8 was used as geometry and reptilian skins for genesis 8.1 was used as base texture reference, then fused with some fish skin. After that the whole character skins, including tails and fins, were re-made with substance painter.
For the ears various elf ear morph were used.
So with these references you could technically make a sharkgirl, but of course it will be hard to get anything similiar, since the whole customization and painting took more than two weeks for the first character.

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Shark tail for genesis 8 was used as geometry and reptilian skins for genesis 8.1 was used as base texture reference, then fused with some fish skin. After that the whole character skins, including tails and fins, were re-made with substance painter.
For the ears various elf ear morph were used.
So with these references you could technically make a sharkgirl, but of course it will be hard to get anything similiar, since the whole customization and painting took more than two weeks for the first character.
good to see another artist using SP lol

I use it mostly for custom tattoos
Slytherin girl fuck.png Zelda Bikini 3.png

Reactions: Skalli and Ssato243
Apr 21, 2023
Love your work, lovely feet and futa/trap especially

Love how the girls naughtily tease the mc

Will there be any content in the future where the mc can lick the feet of the girls as well?

• Angry
Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

thebigred96

Jan 9, 2022
Hey Alorth Is there plans to release an android version of the dlc? Also I must say I really enjoy the game I finished it and collected all the scenes and wallpapers in three days. Can't wait for the next update

Reactions: HermioneLovesCock

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Hey Alorth Is there plans to release an android version of the dlc? Also I must say I really enjoy the game I finished it and collected all the scenes and wallpapers in three days. Can't wait for the next update
The dlc has a android release, you can buy it on itch.io.
I will never release the dlc to public, but some uploader leaked and uploaded the windows version here even ignoring rule 7.

LeeLoo64

Mar 9, 2023
Go to the market in the village to purchase it, same place where MC sells fishes and buys other stuff.
Yes...unfortunately the game then goes to its knees. The error messages in this game horrified me after this DLC... It was fine before...

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
when ever i try to buy ice scream game crash
Having the same issue in fact.

Things mess up HARD if i ever attempt to purchase ice cream.
According to the script from the DLC, there is no ice cream to buy.
The game ends when you want to buy ice cream. bug.
The only things I can think of that might cause this are:
  1. You don't have v0.16b before trying to add the DLC (I cannot confirm, but v0.16 might not be good enough). If so, install v0.16b first, then add the DLC and progress through it.
  2. You're using some port someone else created, in which case contact whoever created the port.
  3. You're using some mod that hasn't been updated or in some other way is incompatible with the DLC. If that's true, contact the modder or just stop using the mod altogether.
After having v0.16b already, when I added the DLC I experienced no issues whatsoever. I went fishing, met Salty and Sandy, bought ice cream, and progressed through the shark-girls' content. There were no bugs or anything else.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
Testing through all those options Violet will actually get pregnant with both their kids if you do the double tag finish.
She will give birth to what I would guess counts as twins? One kid looks like Ash and the other looks like Violet.
For me, it keeps saying "Violet is not pregnant" or something to that effect. Is she borderline sterile?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes