bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Quick questions:

Do you share any of the LIs with the futa/trans? (and if so are they the wincest ones?).

And is there harem only route? (i.e. Exclusive to MC, no poly or lesbian sharing etc. looking forward to tag rework where harem tag will only be on harem games... RIP harem tag on "Harem residence" it be getting poly and/or open relationship :KEK: )
Amusing how this was ignored....

Although makes sense, since it would require admitting this game went the route of having cuck content. (you share the Lis with the futa/trans).

Another to add to the ignore list. Genuinely good harem games with LIs that don't want to be shared be dwindling.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018

Although makes sense, since it would require admitting this game went the route of having cuck content. (you share the Lis with the futa/trans).

Another to add to the ignore list. Genuinely good harem games with LIs that don't want to be shared be dwindling.
ALL scenes involving threesomes in the game are optional (aka don't happen without player picking them).
With Ash doubly so, since the player can choose for her NOT to be futa/trans.

Either you are posturing over a game you didn't really play. Or have a very niche definition of bull/chad/manly/whatever to actively choose to have a LI that has a dick in your gameplay and then throw a hissy fit of outrage over that LI inevitably deciding to use it.... or is the problem that it wasn't in your butt the dick got in? :unsure:

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020

Cope harder, there's no NTR in this game and what little sharing there is, is at this point in the game's development, 100% optional.

or is the problem that it wasn't in your butt the dick got in? :unsure:
It's most likely this:ROFLMAO:

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017

Nope one character you can decide if is a trans a futa or a girl whit that character you can have threesomes whit the other characters simple as that
Before getting so violent maybe try to inform you is normal that most people ignore you when you act like that

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
ALL scenes involving threesomes in the game are optional (aka don't happen without player picking them).
With Ash doubly so, since the player can choose for her NOT to be futa/trans.

Either you are posturing over a game you didn't really play. Or have a very niche definition of bull/chad/manly/whatever to actively choose to have a LI that has a dick in your gameplay and then throw a hissy fit of outrage over that LI inevitably deciding to use it.... or is the problem that it wasn't in your butt the dick got in? :unsure:
Cope harder, there's no NTR in this game and what little sharing there is, is at this point in the game's development, 100% optional.

It's most likely this:ROFLMAO:
Nope one character you can decide if is a trans a futa or a girl whit that character you can have threesomes whit the other characters simple as that
Before getting so violent maybe try to inform you is normal that most people ignore you when you act like that
I just planned to continue ignoring him. No reason to spend any effort on that type of energy. Also, it can really piss certain folks off. I was waiting to see if the "Amusing how..." turned into some type of panicky plea for recognition.
Please, stop arguing, we all want the kemonomimi, we dont need to argue on what choices you can or cant make, praise be to the animal ear girls
Another good reason just to ignore negative comments like those.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2020
I need to ask something about the dlc, can salty and sandy get pregnant? if not then i am clearly not seeing all the content with this dlc

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I need to ask something about the dlc, can salty and sandy get pregnant? if not then i am clearly not seeing all the content with this dlc
Wait, what? So if Salty and Sandy cannot get pregnant (i.e., if the DLC doesn't have that), then you're not seeing all the content with the DLC? That doesn't make any sense. If a DLC doesn't have something and you also don't see the thing it doesn't have, how exactly are you not seeing content from the DLC? o_O

Dec 4, 2020
Wait, what? So if Salty and Sandy cannot get pregnant (i.e., if the DLC doesn't have that), then you're not seeing all the content with the DLC? That doesn't make any sense. If a DLC doesn't have something and you also don't see the thing it doesn't have, how exactly are you not seeing content from the DLC? o_O
Ok so I can see where that got confusing. My first question is can they get pregnant

Then my second question is how many events do they have. Because now that I think about it, I might have miss read one of the patch notes about the the dlc

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok so I can see where that got confusing. My first question is can they get pregnant

Then my second question is how many events do they have. Because now that I think about it, I might have miss read one of the patch notes about the the dlc
As of right now, neither one can get pregnant; I have no idea whether that will change in the future. In the DLC, each of them have one event scene (where the MC meets them) and then 5 individual lewd scenes. They are the same lewd scenes for both, but solo with each shark-girl and some variance between renders (position differences, dialogue changes, etc.).

Reactions: DeltaGamer8800

SteelTiger

Oct 6, 2020
As of right now, neither one can get pregnant; I have no idea whether that will change in the future. In the DLC, each of them have one event scene (where the MC meets them) and then 5 individual lewd scenes. They are the same lewd scenes for both, but solo with each shark-girl and some variance between renders (position differences, dialogue changes, etc.).
i hope they can in a future update

Reactions: DeltaGamer8800

khaelin02

Nov 30, 2017
I was hoping it was both shark girls at once, maybe a scene where they pleasure each other as you do both.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes