Crevanille

Oct 27, 2021
Just curious, but are the babies the girls have gonna stay as babies? or do they grow up? And in either case, what is the plan with them?

StephanieD

Jan 16, 2023
Probably my favorite game I've played, the escapism of leaving this crap world
and ending up in a world of pure happiness and love, living in peace and tranquility.
I'm not sure if that is the reason other people play games like this, but I play them
to escape reality, and this one is like escaping into pure paradise it's like a
mindgasm.

Hope the developer doesn't abandon the game and it gets completed one day.

Chris Fenris

Dec 12, 2021
Probably my favorite game I've played, the escapism of leaving this crap world
and ending up in a world of pure happiness and love, living in peace and tranquility.
I'm not sure if that is the reason other people play games like this, but I play them
to escape reality, and this one is like escaping into pure paradise it's like a
mindgasm.

Hope the developer doesn't abandon the game and it gets completed one day.

The problem here is... when the game is complete at some point we can no longer look forward to updates. :rolleyes:
Even if it takes a while, something always comes along... :sneaky:

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
There are variations of the scene at the clinic, you need to visit multiple times to 'donate' ;)
:unsure:Yeah unless I'm missing something I think got all the scenes last one is thigh scene (I want to make donation in her not her trying to get my junk in a cup LOL)

Reactions: khaelin02

gryffon2

Dec 21, 2019
:unsure:Yeah unless I'm missing something I think got all the scenes last one is thigh scene (I want to make donation in her not her trying to get my junk in a cup LOL)
I don't think there's a true "donation" as of yet. But I back this on Patreon as this is my #1 game currently. And the next update is due out I'd say mid-November. (Was supposed to be the end of October, but life happened. Alorth said he's only a week or 2 beyond his October deadline.) Hopefully that long awaited donation will be there. ;)

wookie ookie

Aug 30, 2021
I don't think there's a true "donation" as of yet. But I back this on Patreon as this is my #1 game currently. And the next update is due out I'd say mid-November. (Was supposed to be the end of October, but life happened. Alorth said he's only a week or 2 beyond his October deadline.) Hopefully that long awaited donation will be there. ;)
Thanks yeah I figured that, also checked out his Patreon. I to enjoy this game Hazel is such a tease my guess is might not even be in next update just drive us nuts LOL :LOL:

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes