Uxeki44

Oct 15, 2023
There is no netorare, netorase, or netori in this game.
Haha! :ROFLMAO:
Should this game have the swinging or sharing tag now? considering in this update futa/trans Ash can fuck and creampie your wife. I wonder if this means Ash will be able to fuck other female characters in later updates. Either way this update really wasn't for me. Your wife sure agreed to fuck Futa/Trans Ash will no argument
So basically, you picked Ash as a Futa or Trap and then picked the Polyamory option, which isn't forced and then you complain about it.
You've could've just picked Ash as female.
Besides, Violet loves the player so much, that she does everything to appeal to the players wishes, so why would she have an argument? She's basically the ideal wife.
"She's basically the ideal wife". Not even close

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
"I chose to make Ash have a dick and then I chose to have a threesome with Ash and my wife how could this happen to me?!?!?"
The fact that your wife has no issue with you fucking half the island, just because she considers your happiness her own happiness should give you a clue.
Indeed. It would seem pretty obvious to anyone with half a brain.

DoodlesTheBob

Aug 23, 2018
"I chose to make Ash have a dick and then I chose to have a threesome with Ash and my wife how could this happen to me?!?!?"
The fact that your wife has no issue with you fucking half the island, just because she considers your happiness her own happiness should give you a clue.
Even more than that. For the MC, it's life or death. The reason all the men die is treated by having sex around the clock.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
Anyone else wondering what would happen if the MC or Ash put their dick in Mitty? or tried to? No? Just me? :devilish:

Reactions: leechurch
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes