Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
is cotton patreon exclusive ?
Cotton is not out yet

Hey man love your new game radiant hope you focus more on that one.
My focus is on both games, since I quit my job this month and I'm going all out on full game development.
So if we compare my last 2 months working only weekends on Neko Paradise and Radiant, while also making animations for Perverteer and other developers.
Being a full time developer my only concern now is not having a gym inside my house.

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Man, the uncanny valley on some of the model faces.

Girls with cat ears? Cute.

Girls with fleshie cat faces? Freaks.
Some people love them, others get used to them and love them later.
But I said once, a Neko for every taste. doesn't mean you have to like them all.
The game has planned a high number of characters, it is not meant for someone to appreciate every single one of them... But still possible.

davu91

Jan 18, 2019
I found it strange you ported it so fast, well I'm not surprised trying out the game and it being half broken.
This is not a visual novel, you can't port it so easy without wasting at least some hours to code it specific for android.
Character talking interface is not working properly, the talking animation is not playing because of the missing code wich was destroyed by the uncrypter.
The game doesn't recognize the character files, so half the characters are ot available to even play.
When I first downloaded the files were rpa if I'm not mistaken.I had to unpack them.I read a text file that was inside the game when I downloaded it recently and they were not in the RPA archives.I was wondering was did again port.If it is not difficult for you, you can look again at such errors that were in the first time..

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
When I first downloaded the files were rpa if I'm not mistaken.I had to unpack them.I read a text file that was inside the game when I downloaded it recently and they were not in the RPA archives.I was wondering was did again port.If it is not difficult for you, you can look again at such errors that were in the first time..
The game system is complex to a certain degree, the major issue is that uncrypter "deletes" part of the code.
Updating the uncrypter may fix one of several issues.
I also can't recommend someone else porting my game to android unfortunatelly.
Since the game mechanics for android are slightly different.
So it is only reasonable for me to not help others port my game and therefore I'm sorry.
Giving the players the right experience and ensuring quality is just a priority for me.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Love this game and hope that we get more than a quick glance of lilly naked in future updates as she is the most cutest character by a mile. Fantastic animations just please work more on lilly pretty plleeeaaaasssseeee!!

WaerM

Dec 3, 2017
man this game only gets better and better , the new storyline with the "memories" are awesone.
Can't wait to see the cottoncharacter , will she be a sheep ?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Love this game and hope that we get more than a quick glance of lilly naked in future updates as she is the most cutest character by a mile. Fantastic animations just please work more on lilly pretty plleeeaaaasssseeee!!
Lily was supposed to have more content this update, but I was not able to make it in time for this update, so she will get a extra content file added soon.

man this game only gets better and better , the new storyline with the "memories" are awesone.
Can't wait to see the cottoncharacter , will she be a sheep ?
Yes Cotton is a sheep girl, she is adorable... well wich one isn't right? Even if some are bad girls.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Wasn't there a incest tag on this before? Has the story changed to where you are not the Dad anymore? I believe when I played this before the purple haired girl was the MC's daughter.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Macgamer

She is but it might of been removed if there was no incest content in the game yet as a tag can't be in the top tags unless it's already in the game.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Why would you need a gym? So long as you have a brain, there is no need to use gym equipment to workout.
Well I was kinda joking :D
But a gym would give me more enthusiasm if I think about it.

Wasn't there a incest tag on this before? Has the story changed to where you are not the Dad anymore? I believe when I played this before the purple haired girl was the MC's daughter.
Lily is still the players daughter, the reason the tag may have gotten changed, is probably because a little kiss doesn't count as incest.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I think the author did not set a goal to make the characters sexually attractive or the game popular. He just does what he wants. Like most here.
I don't know what you mean.
The game already has a really big fanbase that is growing everyday.
My feedback in character design is way above the avarage.
Neko Paradise despite being only V0.07 is already starting to be among the popular games.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes