Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Most here are mediocrity, or outright fraud. Are you sure you want to be somewhere in the middle among them?
I'm not really interested in the statistic itself from here, since a lot of people here are not really into Nekos.
Something like support is what speaks for itself anyway.
If I would say that I'm not happy, I would be lying.

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Some people love them, others get used to them and love them later.
But I said once, a Neko for every taste. doesn't mean you have to like them all.
The game has planned a high number of characters, it is not meant for someone to appreciate every single one of them... But still possible.
I dunno. Radiant is fire.

Reactions: ExcaliburLegend
Oct 8, 2018
I love how clean these renders are but I wish the dev would put some more lines of dialog during the sex animations, I can read faster than I can jack off. I essentially blueball myself playing this

Reactions: SlaveStates

sabinonet

Jan 25, 2018
I can only reach 9 out of 10 Chocomint points, she always say "i'm bussy right now, but try me later"

I can't reach the last event with her "time to take a bath" in the morning

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I played this game because I played Radiant, which I was impressed by, and this is also by Alorth. If not for that I wouldn't have been interested, then I had a dean moment, "I hope this doesn't awaken anything in me." And I am seriously interested in seeing this game develop further. LOL, perhaps its the amazing renders are what ensnared me. Regardless, I wish there was a lot more content.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ahegao tag added. NekoParadiseV0 2020-04-26 17-13-32-86.jpg
Also Harem tag add, 2 wife's and the BFF plus 2 more that are all but 1 are having sex with the MC so far and I am not even done yet with game play.

Lesbian tag added. NekoParadiseV0 2020-04-26 17-42-10-40.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ontach

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Good renders. Nice game. It is very repetitive. Make sure you visit everyone enough. Chocomint and Creme are in front of the shop to be visited every day. Nina is in the bedroom. Pet the daughter regularly. I did not drop a point. The farm is not much.

Halosoulfire

Jan 26, 2020
The game is good. I am enjoying the opting out options of this game especially, some of which would have really turned me off if it was not there.

AlienAnal

Aug 19, 2017
i hope the next updates get more smashing and banging, including the daughter and more for her friends, more stuffffffff! x D

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
Can't start the game

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ch_autumn.rpy', 1577579602, 0) is defined twice, at ch_autumn.rpyc:2 and game/game/ch_autumn.rpyc:2.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
    renpy.game.script.load_script()  # sets renpy.game.script.
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
    self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
    self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
    check_name(node)
  File "H:\Games\NekoParadiseV0.07-0.07-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
    bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'game/ch_autumn.rpy', 1577579602, 0) is defined twice, at ch_autumn.rpyc:2 and game/game/ch_autumn.rpyc:2.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Apr 26 20:22:57 2020
I can't open it either but get a different error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/system/scr_changelog.rpy", line 6: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Changelog"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 547: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    style_prefix "main_menu"
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 740: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("About"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 781: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Save"))
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 788: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use file_slots(_("Load"))
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 910: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Preferences"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 1078: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    predict False
    ^
File "game/system/screens.rpy", line 1176: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    default device = "keyboard"
    ^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Sun Apr 26 21:47:24 2020

V01

Jul 19, 2017
Wish I had played this game earlier. I was skeptical with those vore and futa tags, but thankfully that content barely exists.

The renders are amazing and the girls are very cute. Looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: SlaveStates

satan1972

Apr 25, 2017
Shittiest thing about following a game is the SAVES not working patch to patch. Dropping this game until I see a "OLD SAVES WORK" in the change log.

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
TommyTuba

You extracted the game files. To get rid of that error just delete the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc file close the game if it's open and start it back up.

fenix2d

Jan 28, 2018
at start game asks what gender our friend is, female or futa. is it really futa (have both parts)?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes