Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
ow I didn't know you are one of the devs for Radiant, Radiant is one of best new game I have played. sorry I hope I didn't offend you by saying "this game(Neko Paradise) has little content". just curious why there's little content in every update.
Neko Paradise is like my garden of Joy where in my free time I let all my emotions and love out.
For me it is not just a game, Neko Paradise is my Heart.
Every character that is inside was given lots of care and love... It won't be something that I would want to rush, just to provide more content.
Love is not something that you will ever be able to just let go... you want to hug it for forever.
So when I let Neko Paradise out to the world, it's because I'm sure it is ready with all my feelings I want to share.

arms99

May 11, 2018
The downside is that making animations take a lot of time, so it is obvious that updates are small, but I like to offer quality over quantity. Considering that this update already had 20 new animations is already a pretty big deal.
If you want more content go play TFTUV wich I make all animations for, it just had an update days before mine...
You can also play Alexandra wich I also make some animations for and already has a lot of content.
You can play Haley's Story wich I also make some animations for...

You may encounter several games in here that I still make or made animations for, because I was a animator by commission.
I just recently closed most commissions thanks to the success of my new game Radiant with Sir Dammed...
Wich means more content will come for sure, but if I'm not offering enough fap material or content to the community, please facepalm me, because I really doubt anyone is able to provide so much content every 1/2 months.
Just wanted to say congrats on the success of Radiant. I've never seen anything like it, you guys have managed to get more support in a couple of weeks than 99.9% of games on patreon get in a year.

Out of curiosity you say "had a full time job", does that mean that with the success of radiant you're going full time into game development?

Also, are you still going to be doing animations for the 3 games you mentioned?
Personally, I hope so because I play those games and it wouldn't be the same without your animations.

ps. I look forward to future updates of all 3 of your games. And congrats again on your new found success, you deserve it.(y)

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
TommyTuba

You extracted the game files. To get rid of that error just delete the screens.rpy and screens.rpyc file close the game if it's open and start it back up.
Thanjks. I did that. Now i'm getting this error message:

Code:
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "game/system/scr_changelog.rpy", line 6: Line is indented, but the preceding tag statement does not expect a block. Please check this line's indentation.
    use game_menu(_("Changelog"), scroll="viewport"):
    ^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Apr 27 09:03:21 2020

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Just wanted to say congrats on the success of Radiant. I've never seen anything like it, you guys have managed to get more support in a couple of weeks than 99.9% of games on patreon get in a year.

Out of curiosity you say "had a full time job", does that mean that with the success of radiant you're going full time into game development?

Also, are you still going to be doing animations for the 3 games you mentioned?
Personally, I hope so because I play those games and it wouldn't be the same without your animations.

ps. I look forward to future updates of all 3 of your games. And congrats again on your new found success, you deserve it.(y)
Thanks I appreciate it.

Yes I go full time development, I did quit my job now for it.
Yes I'm still making animations for those games, Perverteer's game is one that I will be making animations till it is complete for sure since I'm collaborating on it. For the others I work by commission, so I can't tell what happens in the future at all.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Who put the "Incest" tag here, there is no incest in the game as of this version of the game.

There is no sex acts between father and daughter as of this version, looking at your naked daughter while you bath together is not sex.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Incest tag removed for now.

If incest is planed then it needs to be put in the "Genre:" as planed content, tag list is suppose to be what is in the game "NOW" and the "Genre" is what is in the game and what is planed for the game in the future.

Incest is now in the game.

Last edited:

LOD6

Oct 7, 2018
Some people love them, others get used to them and love them later.
But I said once, a Neko for every taste. doesn't mean you have to like them all.
The game has planned a high number of characters, it is not meant for someone to appreciate every single one of them... But still possible.
I am guessing that's why we have some with whiskers, some with fur and some just smooth. I like that idea. try and give everyone a possible favourite

Reactions: Alorth

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well if they extract the game files and then delete the screens.rpy screens.rpyc and scr_changelog.rpy and scr_changelog.rpyc files and load the game up and load up the save and once it's loaded hit the shift + D and then pick variables they can scroll through the list till they get to the players name.

Then hit shift + O and type in whatevername=u'new name here' and hit enter.

Or if they have a copy of the dev_force.rpy dev_force.rpyc files they can just drop them into the game folder and load the game up and hit shift + D then variables and scroll till you find it and then hit shift + O and edit the name.

*NOTE* When doing console commands remember that they are case sensitive so they must be the same way when you put the code in or it will not work. So if the variable is My_Name_Is=u'neko' when you go to change it you must do it like this My_Name_Is=u'nekonator'. Also you should only change what you know is safe to change like player names and stuff unless you know what you are doing so you don't fuck up your game by editing shit your not suppose to or have no experience in editing.

Burnknight

Donor
May 11, 2017
Ooooo the necklace was on the ground, I smell drama coming. The story is fun and enjoyable, but i smell that something serious is coming.

Edit: Hehe i will take Alorths like as a confirmation.

Last edited:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Neko Paradise is like my garden of Joy where in my free time I let all my emotions and love out.
For me it is not just a game, Neko Paradise is my Heart.
Every character that is inside was given lots of care and love... It won't be something that I would want to rush, just to provide more content.
Love is not something that you will ever be able to just let go... you want to hug it for forever.
So when I let Neko Paradise out to the world, it's because I'm sure it is ready with all my feelings I want to share.
I'd say that is the perfect pot of ingredients for making a great game. Too many games have been ruined by Devs buckling to patreons demanding things that fit their kinks and not the devs, so the devs heart is not in it anymore and they start a new game. I'm not one to throw money towards an unfinished product since most games never get finished. But if I was going to, it would be because I liked what the dev was doing, Not because I was going to demand the dev do it my way. I'm not entitled to that just because I throw some money at them. ofc not all ideas given by patreons are incorrect or wrong.
But rushing a game will only make a more imperfect game.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Who put the "Incest" tag here, there is no incest in the game as of this version of the game.

There is no sex acts between father and daughter as of this version, looking at your naked daughter while you bath together is not sex.
Incest [Sex act between family relatives, including those not related by blood.]

Incest tag removed for now.

If incest is planed then it needs to be put in the "Genre:" as planed content, tag list is suppose to be what is in the game "NOW" and the "Genre" is what is in the game and what is planed for the game in the future.
If every game have what is planned content and what is in the game, that it would be wonderful

Reactions: ontach
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes