Scy7he

Nov 29, 2018
So to clarify, 8 wallpapers are present and 2 extra ones if you have Nina and Cotton installed.
so by installing...does this mean they have a separate patch u need or something?
...haven't played the game for like 2 months so don't know anything right now :confused:

JakelEst

Nov 14, 2016
When I click on that character next to Nina on character menu, why does Missing "cotton" files mean? that girl aint in game yet?

Black Profile picture girl.

Tzark

Dec 13, 2017
OH sweet lord. Please continue this game! :3
Not sure when the last update was dated but if i see life on this im deffo gonna chip inn on that patreon or/we ITS SOOO GOOD AMAGAD!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017

By Alorth
Hi everyone, I want to share my plans for the month of May, since I think it is important for my fans and supporters to know.
As some already know, I quit my job and started going game development full-time, so this was a huge achievement already for me.
I plan to focus completelly on game development now, so updates will come out in a shorter time.
A lot of content is already planned ahead but mostly storywise.
Like always I will be posting voting polls for Patreons to tell me what extra content they would like featured on the next major update.

Other really important stuff that I need to mention is:

Artist Drawn Commission for Neko Paradise

I commissioned artists to draw Neko Paradise characters to add as extra image gallery into the game, this is my way of saying thanks to everyone for their support.
If the game grows bigger in the future, there may even be more surprises.

About Tale of Eros.

Some fans wait eagerly for an update, it has been quite some time, of course I haven't been working much ont it, but I have some news.
I have several helpers that help me modding the discord, rendering animations and so on.
One of them named Razor, will start working on the game content so that I won't lose too much time... He will write and render the scenes while under my supervision.
So the game will start moving slowly forward without me losing too much focus on Neko Paradise for example.

About my animation work for other developers:

Some know I make animations for other developers, but I have closed my open commissions, that means I will be making animations only for the ones I work more in depth...
For example this means I will continue making animations for Perverteer's game Tales from the Unending Void and help him out with it.

Last edited:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
a1fox3 please mention that the text above was written by Alorth (unless people click the patreon link, they will think it was written by you). :rolleyes:

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
Maybe it would be better to write "This girl isnt part of the Game yet" (or something similar) instead that "Cotton Files are missing" because i thought that the installation was corrupted before i checked here for an answer.

Reactions: Shadow Neko

Gwandoya

Jan 25, 2019
Hey Alorth, since there's not any content for lily yet... Could you make her shower scene replayable like others? ty

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I'm sorry but that little meow in the intro screen does it for me, it just gets me in the mood and I'm not even a frickin furry.

Game's really quirky, the daughter and father dynamic works well.

Reactions: ontach

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I'm sorry but that little meow in the intro screen does it for me, it just gets me in the mood and I'm not even a frickin furry.

Game's really quirky, the daughter and father dynamic works well.
I got hooked at the animation where you pet Lily. :love:

rappy101

May 30, 2017
OMFG this is one of the best games i ve played... looking forward to next update (any release date). super hot. THNX for that i had fun

Reactions: Alorth

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Completed Save file with the last bath event:
But your name will be Alorth if you use it lol
Well the name part is easy enough to change for those whom know how. <<< Big Ear to Ear Grin>>> However really like this game and look forward to the next update.

Reactions: Emma M

charlieluc

Feb 11, 2020
Kool game, on the next update get him to Completely bust out Lily & Cream. Also the Aunt & the one from the fire. More reverse cowgirl action.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes