RD2020

Apr 23, 2020
Yeah! I like this game. One of the best I've played ever. And knowing the update's comming soon, makes me like a child a week before christmas.
(y)(y)(y)

Reactions: a1fox3

Black_Shadow

Aug 19, 2019
I hope the developer continues this game because it look like really pretty and the story is interesting. The only thing that i don't like is the vore scene... Normally in a vore there is close-up of mouth
PS:
I'm the only who think
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is one of the cutest neko?!:D
autumn4k.jpg

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Emma M and Pavlo123

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
I enjoy this story and look forward to its development. Am patiently awaiting v0.8 and hoping it has new and interesting plot twists.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Tried searching, but didn't see a good answer; when you pick futa for the best friend, are they a real futa (with both parts) or is it just "has a dick & boobs"? it's very important for my decision.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Tried searching, but didn't see a good answer; when you pick futa for the best friend, are they a real futa (with both parts) or is it just "has a dick & boobs"? it's very important for my decision.
Isn't the correct term for someone with both parts hermaphrodite not futa/trans? And It's not known yet as there is no nude scenes with her. You also have the option for her to be a female if you don't like futa/trans content.
Edit= Just googled and futanari is a japanese word for hermaphrodite sorry my bad duh lol. So anyway it's not known yet but i'm hoping for trans version of futa instead of futanari :)

Last edited:

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
Isn't the correct term for someone with both parts hermaphrodite not futa/trans? And It's not known yet as there is no nude scenes with her. You also have the option for her to be a female if you don't like futa/trans content.
Edit= Just googled and futanari is a japanese word for hermaphrodite sorry my bad duh lol. So anyway it's not known yet but i'm hoping for trans version of futa instead of futanari :)
Yea, that was basically the same answer given before, I was hoping that the dev might see and give an answer.

That confusion is exactly why I hate that they are in the same tag on here. I'm the opposite, I want the best of both worlds. Not super into anal, so dudes with boobs don't do it for me as much as a real futa (I can still dig them, but much prefer the other way)

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Yea, that was basically the same answer given before, I was hoping that the dev might see and give an answer.

That confusion is exactly why I hate that they are in the same tag on here. I'm the opposite, I want the best of both worlds. Not super into anal, so dudes with boobs don't do it for me as much as a real futa (I can still dig them, but much prefer the other way)
On V0.08 Ash gets a extra choice to pick for, giving the option for Female, Futa and Dickgirl
Futa having both genitalia and Dickgirl having only male parts.
It will be changeable during gameplay in the bedroom's laptop.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
On V0.08 Ash gets a extra choice to pick for, giving the option for Female, Futa and Dickgirl
Futa having both genitalia and Dickgirl having only male parts.
It will be changeable during gameplay in the bedroom's laptop.
well sir, that is a step above and beyond what I could have expected!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes