Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
On Jun 30 it was at 90%, if you cared to look back and it have been only 12 days since that posting. Now we need to minus 4 days for weekends of maybe 2 for rl issues. Which leaves just 6 days to find time to work on the project. That is if this is a full time gig for this creator. If they are holding a job out side those days to work on the project could be even shorter. Yes , this is a great game and we all would like to see it updated. However, this creator also to the best of my understanding, has other project that they are working on. To be honest we all really don't know the time constraints this dev. As a mater of fact that is for all devs. So please be patient with them. When the come update happens it happens. Well that is all from me, Sorry if this has ruffled anyones feathers here. As that was not my intent, So please, posters, take into account those aspects which are out of our control and don't harp on the devs. They are doing there best to please not only you but their employers, family, and possible other things we have no clue about. Well thanks for reading and I once again hope this does not cause anyone problems.

Last edited:

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
On Jun 30 it was at 90%, if you cared to look back and a total of 12 days have passed. minus 4 days for weekends of maybe 2 for rl issues. that drops it to only 6 days to find time to work on the project. That is if this is a full time gig for this creator. If they are holding a job out side of this those days to work on the project could be even shorter. Yes this is a great game and we all would like to see it updated and finished. However, this creator also to the best of my understanding has other project that they are working on. To be honest we all really don't know the time constraints this dev has, for a mater of fact that is for all devs. So please be patient with them. When the come update happens it happens. Well that is all from me, Sorry if I have ruffled anyone feathers here. As that was not my intent, So please posters take into account those aspects which are out of our control and don't harp on the devs. They are doing there best to please not only your but their employers, family, and possible other things we have no clue about. Well thanks for reading and I once again hope this does not cause any problems.
Alorth is also co-dev for Radiant and does animations for Tales of the Unending Void by Perverteer

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Alorth is also co-dev for Radiant and does animations for Tales of the Unending Void by Perverteer
Thanks Demonius for that bit of info, I only know Alorth had onther things on his plate. Although I did not know what. Thanks for pointing that out.

Reactions: Demonius

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Looking at the status window, it says I am "missing cotton files"
Am I really missing cotton files or is it something yet to be implemented?

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Last edited:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Dear perverts.

Just because I want my catgirl daughter to grab the mousegirl and put her in her salivating, slimy jaw, then swallow her and cover her in her stomach juices and digest her slowly before being forced to throw her up...

doesn't mean I'm into vore.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I think we need to re-educate daughter from inserting mouses into her mouth to swallowing something longer and thicker up to her throat.

Reactions: User1230

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
Dear perverts.

Just because I want my catgirl daughter to grab the mousegirl and put her in her salivating, slimy jaw, then swallow her and cover her in her stomach juices and digest her slowly before being forced to throw her up...

doesn't mean I'm into vore.
It may mean that some Patreon backers are however.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Enjoying the game?
Some people might find it hard to play without taking several breaks :whistle:
first of all the renders are top notch and the animation is great. the characters are also pretty cute so thats a big plus. and the general theme is much more fluffy (puns yay) than radiant so thats a nice change of pace. my only real criticism is that the story, while good, feels a bit rushed. for example Nina is an interesting character but she basically shows up and then she is in love with mc. there is not much build up. the core characters are good tho they have long established relationships with mc so it fits.

as for content you did great. no other words for that, the sex scenes were all well done, the interactions are pretty entertain as well. tbh i cant wait for more of the mouse girl, vore is not my thing but the scene was pretty funny. plus she can do the whole minigirl rubbing against a giant dick thing, or even a clit riding scene with another girl

edit: also does the order matter for Lilith and Gabriel vs Tales of Eros? not sure which to do next

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
first of all the renders are top notch and the animation is great. the characters are also pretty cute so thats a big plus. and the general theme is much more fluffy (puns yay) than radiant so thats a nice change of pace. my only real criticism is that the story, while good, feels a bit rushed. for example Nina is an interesting character but she basically shows up and then she is in love with mc. there is not much build up. the core characters are good tho they have long established relationships with mc so it fits.

as for content you did great. no other words for that, the sex scenes were all well done, the interactions are pretty entertain as well. tbh i cant wait for more of the mouse girl, vore is not my thing but the scene was pretty funny. plus she can do the whole minigirl rubbing against a giant dick thing, or even a clit riding scene with another girl

edit: also does the order matter for Lilith and Gabriel vs Tales of Eros? not sure which to do next
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
Nina is a different case compared to other characters, it's a commissioned character wich a big supporter paid to add to the game, so since it's a character appart from the story concept of the game, I needed a different way to add her.
But I do agree that I've might rushed her a bit too much.

Lilith and Gabriel is a short game, wich is more of a filler to Tale of Eros, telling the story from where the twin characters came from.
It's tagged as prequel since it's a past event.

Last edited:

HSTphan

Aug 3, 2017
Thanks, I'm glad you liked it.
Nina is a different case compared to other characters, it's a commissioned character wich a big supporter paid to add to the game, so since it's a character appart from the story concept of the game, I needed a different way to add her.
But I do agree that I've might rushed her a bit too much.

Lilith and Gabriel is a short game, wich is more of a filler to Tale of Eros, telling the story from where the twin characters came from.
It's tagged as prequel since it's a past event.
I'm loving the hell out of this game.

tigerdiamond

Mar 1, 2020
is there a walkthrough or cheat mod for this game?
The only guide you would need is finding the wallpapers. other than that just talk to everyone once a day to get the points, and the sidebar quest tracker will tell you when you have enough and where to find the event with each character. Admittedly, I have no idea what neko coins are for or if they are even in the game yet.

Reactions: Emma M

CheekySix

Oct 27, 2019
Guys I think I have a bug because Chocomint is stuck at 9/10 points for her next event , when I try to talk she says that she's busy and I should try later but it doesn't work. Also is the last character patreon exclusive? It says missing Cotton files.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Its awesome and my top watch..Very easy to play and understand and so cute kitties (nekos) <3
I've never been into nekos, but this game have some serious happy vibes, it's magic. I hope the dev keep this general feeling in future updates.

Reactions: Emma M
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes