Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Not sure lunch is the correct answer, however one could hazard to guess it might have to do with the intro. Since, there is a good description of his family being fishermen. Then again it also at some point it could offer a way to make money, if the Dev wants. Or it could just be for fun and to kill time. Though if that is the case, there needs to be more fish this one at a time swim by is to easy. Also could have some fun a pop a shark or some other predator in there, Maybe even a Dog fish or two lol. Great game look forward to the next update.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Not sure lunch is the correct answer, however one could hazard to guess it might have to do with the intro. Since, there is a good description of his family being fishermen. Then again it also at some point it could offer a way to make money, if the Dev wants. Or it could just be for fun and to kill time. Though if that is the case, there needs to be more fish this one at a time swim by is to easy. Also could have some fun a pop a shark or some other predator in there, Maybe even a Dog fish or two lol. Great game look forward to the next update.
that good friend is a dog woman.

anyway, never really understood what the fishing is for, and the mechanics around it are bad.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
that good friend is a dog woman.

anyway, never really understood what the fishing is for, and the mechanics around it are bad.
ya can agree there on the mechanics, I hope the dev has something planned for it. And as for the good friend would prefer her to be more wolf like much like Horo from Spice and Wolf.

emmasteadman

Aug 6, 2017
This has potential, but right now plays more like a concept demo.

• Feels too basic and bare bones, possibly even grindy.
  • It needs much, much more story content, like how did he end up there in the first place?
  • Why does he also have to be neko, and not just a human who washed up there?
  • The vore content is dissappointing, it isn't really vore, more 'almost vore'.
  • The sex scenes, few as they are shouldn't be treated like a repeatable gallery after seen, it should be moved to main menu gallery section.
  • Lilly isn't yet on that menu, but all other potentials are?

Hopefully things will improve, if these issues are addressed in future patches, because I would like to see where this kinda content could go.

• Angry
Reactions: HoboCop86

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
This has potential, but right now plays more like a concept demo.

• Feels too basic and bare bones, possibly even grindy.
  • It needs much, much more story content, like how did he end up there in the first place?
  • Why does he also have to be neko, and not just a human who washed up there?
  • The vore content is dissappointing, it isn't really vore, more 'almost vore'.
  • The sex scenes, few as they are shouldn't be treated like a repeatable gallery after seen, it should be moved to main menu gallery section.
  • Lilly isn't yet on that menu, but all other potentials are?

Hopefully things will improve, if these issues are addressed in future patches, because I would like to see where this kinda content could go.
Agree with you. I think I finished the game (thus far) but I'm not sure.
Does anything happen at the "viewpoint" or is it simply for future updates.
Spear fishing....since there's a sound of a cash register, going assume it's an income source in future updates.
Also have a "missing cotton file" in the character screen...did I miss something or is that for future updates?
Also it can be very difficult to read the dialogue with some of the colour choices. Purple on purple or pink on pink with a light colour backdrop, impossible to read especially on Android

...and why does Lily have a tattoo as she is obviously a child?

Last edited:

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
...and why does Lily have a tattoo as she is obviously a child?
It could be a Henna Tattoo or something similar in that World or like the Press-Tattoo-Stamps we all had as Children...
Or it is normal in that Fantasy World that Children get a Tattoo if they want one.
Or she was drunk in the Temple at Night.
So many possibilities... ;)

Reactions: Shadow Neko

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Cream takes a hulk smash in her wee tushie at the same time,have her eat out or use toy on say chocomint/lily after a while they either swap to a double header or let MC finsh his load between one of their feet the one that didnt take the arse loving :3 And there you have it hulk smash anal,wit a footjob/double header (I say in good fun idea,than looks at my own comment)

Now hulk smash me nyaa
I love your imagination and your can-do (c)attitude! :p

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes