ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Never knew i had a thing for Neko's but this is just beautiful.
Its actually full blown art, probably the best yet simple animations i have seen in a VN.
Doesn't look goofy or abnormal proportions aside from the fact its not finished and quite short for now i love this
Nekos are The BEST!

Neko Neko Dick Lick.jpg Neko and Pounce.jpg

nod24

May 4, 2017
The renders in this game are very nice and decent quality, not sure why you think they are mediore. And why fraud?? How many of these girls do you see in other games here?? Have you taken your medication today??
Read carefully.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Shittiest thing about following a game is the SAVES not working patch to patch. Dropping this game until I see a "OLD SAVES WORK" in the change log.
The system was completelly rewritten and it was mentioned that the old saves wont' work.
Any new saves from now on will have no problems working.

Last edited:

dovalacky

Nov 13, 2019
6th Hint icon "Cream" wasn't that clear. Points gained from meeting her at village in morning.
Is anyone else bugged by the changing skin texture for Chocomint ie pubic.? I assume it's when you have set up the wet look.
Do prefer the bare look however.

Nina + Cotton installed? I'm assuming missing something since don't bother to hang out on discord.

Renders are damn good.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
6th Hint icon "Cream" wasn't that clear. Points gained from meeting her at village in morning.
Is anyone else bugged by the changing skin texture for Chocomint ie pubic.? I assume it's when you have set up the wet look.
Do prefer the bare look however.

Nina + Cotton installed? I'm assuming missing something since don't bother to hang out on discord.

Renders are damn good.
Nina is installed in this build, Cotton is not out yet.

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
help after I wake up and run through the help, once I am told that I can free roam the game crashes.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ev_ashFuta'.

Just gonna start over

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
help after I wake up and run through the help, once I am told that I can free roam the game crashes
I see you loaded an old save file.
Save files from V0.06 or before won't work
Also make sure you don't unpack the game into an older game folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: Yogi8156
Aug 6, 2017
Old saves wont work, because the paths of assets have fundementaly changed. A lot of changes (in structure and calling of actions) were implemented, getting to your previous save state will only require 5-10minutes of work. If you can not handle this, wait until it is fully done.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
game is too short for a version 0.07 game. and I think the update takes 3-5 months? wonder why every update is too short
Last game update was 2 months ago, this time the whole game system was rewritten so over 50% of time was spent on it. Updates tend to be in way less time and I had a full time job....

It's V0.07, V0.1 would normally be the first release of the game, but I offered testing for my patreons that were supporting my other game and it got leaked way before it was ready for first release, so I've been giving out small udpates for my fans.
The game is meant to be mostly about animations.

The downside is that making animations take a lot of time, so it is obvious that updates are small, but I like to offer quality over quantity. Considering that this update already had 20 new animations is already a pretty big deal.
If you want more content go play TFTUV wich I make all animations for, it just had an update days before mine...
You can also play Alexandra wich I also make some animations for and already has a lot of content.
You can play Haley's Story wich I also make some animations for...

You may encounter several games in here that I still make or made animations for, because I was a animator by commission.
I just recently closed most commissions thanks to the success of my new game Radiant with Sir Dammed...
Wich means more content will come for sure, but if I'm not offering enough fap material or content to the community, please facepalm me, because I really doubt anyone is able to provide so much content every 1/2 months.

Last edited:
Jan 4, 2019
one thing I'll say is for replaying the old scenes in your bed is that it's a bit annoying seeing "Name" as your name in the replay xP
And [Name] when they say your name in the replay
other than that, awesome as always

also, that morning key scene~

Reactions: Alorth

lonerboner

Jul 24, 2019
You may encounter several games in here that I still make or made animations for, because I was a animator by commission.
I just recently closed most commissions thanks to the success of my new game Radiant with Sir Dammed...
Wich means more content will come for sure, but if I'm not offering enough fap material or content to the community, please facepalm me, because I really doubt anyone is able to provide so much content every 1/2 months.
ow I didn't know you are one of the devs for Radiant, Radiant is one of best new game I have played. sorry I hope I didn't offend you by saying "this game(Neko Paradise) has little content". just curious why there's little content in every update.

• Angry
Reactions: Macgamer and Alorth
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes