Flipper Roo

Oct 3, 2019
I played the game for the first time last update and I went in pretty skeptical and to my surprise, I thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait to play this update, keep it up! You got a new patron come August.

Reactions: Alorth

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
If I understand correctly then every girl is probably a virgin in this game? (Except Violet, but she probably was a virgin before we showed up) There aren't any guys on this island so probably a stupid question.. :ROFLMAO:

Nov 4, 2018
Pressing the phones back arrow on the android version by The66 doesn't roll back it outright closes the game, would be nice if that function rolled back.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
My Gallery Unlocker Mod for Neko Paradise [v0.08] by Alorth is Here or
mod keep crashing, now it was ev_ashFemale and last time it just said it was the bedroom.rpy crash when i turned off pc

edit:: yea it is broken, mod does not work and cause game to crash when you click anywhere :p

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ev_ashFemale'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "trigger/rm_vilage.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "trigger/rm_farm.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "system/scr_map.rpyc", line 12, in script call
  File "system/scr_trigger.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
NekoParadise 0.08
Sat Jul 25 17:35:02 2020

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
mod keep crashing, now it was ev_ashFemale and last time it just said it was the bedroom.rpy crash when i turned off pc

edit:: yea it is broken, mod does not work and cause game to crash when you click anywhere :p

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "T:\games\sex games\NekoParadiseV0.08-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
NekoParadise 0.08
Sat Jul 25 17:35:02 2020
Yeah, i probably should mention that you need to meet the characters atleast once to select their name and stuff.... :KEK: :KEK::KEK: other than that there shouldn't be much of a problem.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Fantastic update to a great game: loved the new scenes with Ash and Cream, loved the new characters (the sheep sisters) and most of all loved the pregnancy aspect (Although Creams' belly was a bit on the small side, looked about five months pregnant rather than nine, but I guess maybe the model skins can't be made to stretch more without deforming?).
As another poster also said, would really like if there could be sex scenes implemented with the girls when they are pregnant, but hopefully that will happen in a future update, also very much hoping that the pregnancy option is used with more characters, like Bera (hinted at already), Lily and sheep sisters primarily. Playing Ash as a trap so not with her.
The big question mark right now is probably the mysterious girl. Is that Autumn/Falls' and MCs daughter? Would like some resolution there, perhaps Violet somehow forgiving Fall and bring her into the Harem as well, Lily could use a sister I think, she has been really spoiled. Anyway, love the game and will continue to be a happy patreon sponsor of both this and Radiant.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
If this game doesn't have a cowgirl in the future I will be disappointed.
Cowgirl, Horsegirl and Bunnygirl are planned for the future, but it will take a while, since a lot of characters need content first.

Fantastic update to a great game: loved the new scenes with Ash and Cream, loved the new characters (the sheep sisters) and most of all loved the pregnancy aspect (Although Creams' belly was a bit on the small side, looked about five months pregnant rather than nine, but I guess maybe the model skins can't be made to stretch more without deforming?).
As another poster also said, would really like if there could be sex scenes implemented with the girls when they are pregnant, but hopefully that will happen in a future update, also very much hoping that the pregnancy option is used with more characters, like Bera (hinted at already), Lily and sheep sisters primarily. Playing Ash as a trap so not with her.
The big question mark right now is probably the mysterious girl. Is that Autumn/Falls' and MCs daughter? Would like some resolution there, perhaps Violet somehow forgiving Fall and bring her into the Harem as well, Lily could use a sister I think, she has been really spoiled. Anyway, love the game and will continue to be a happy patreon sponsor of both this and Radiant.
Well I think that miserious girl is a bit obvious, but I also want to keep a lot of things inside the misterious and surprising way if possible.
Sex scenes with pregnancy are planned too, for those who have pregnancy enabled.
considering most of them look like they're 10 years old it'd be a massive surprise if they weren't
10? You sure they don't look like 18? Well don't forget that Nekos are older than they look. :KEK:
They're supposed to look adorable after all. :whistle:

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Cowgirl, Horsegirl and Bunnygirl are planned for the future, but it will take a while, since a lot of characters need content first.

Well I think that miserious girl is a bit obvious, but I also want to keep a lot of things inside the misterious and surprising way if possible.
Sex scenes with pregnancy are planned too, for those who have pregnancy enabled.

10? You sure they don't look like 18? Well don't forget that Nekos are older than they look. :KEK:
They're supposed to look adorable after all. :whistle:
You have to count their age in cat years. :rolleyes: :LOL:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I know this is a very rare type, but any potential to have a squirrel or deer girl sometime in the future? They can be very cute, too.

Btw, this game is really fantastic. The animations are incredible.
The game will feature a lot of different girls in the future, can't say for sure wich are included and wich note, at the end it depends on the available time.
I already have a apprentice helping me out slightly on the game, if he keeps it up with me, it's possible more content will be implemented faster.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes