Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
is it just me or was there very little to this update? only had a few lines with the main girls then no more dialog choices, didn't see the pregnancy thing tho. met bera, kissed her and then suddenly i leave? wtf? she wants my cock, why did i leave?
Then roll back your save before you fuck cream, go to your bedroom, click the laptop, the button above the power button, looks like a baby, click it, fuck cream, skip 5 days, go to map, click the purple icon, then you see cream pregnant, then skip 5 more days to see her give birth.

No idea how you see Ash though.

Last edited:
Mar 19, 2019
I like the pregnancy system so far, but little feed back, a 3 stage belly system could be nice (small bump, medium bump (what it is currently now), and a large bump. the current belly does seem a little small for 9 months.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Fantastic update to a great game: loved the new scenes with Ash and Cream, loved the new characters (the sheep sisters) and most of all loved the pregnancy aspect.
Same. Although, and maybe this is just me, but I would've like an angle during the Ash scene where we could see her erect dick flopping about. ;) Didn't feel like I saw that part of her enough, but hopefully will in future updates.

Also, loved the fact that Violet got in on the action with Cream. :love: The 3 of them together was so much better than the one with Violet masturbating outside the bathroom. So good to know she won't mind when she finds out he's fucking everybody in town.

The big question mark right now is probably the mysterious girl. Is that Autumn/Falls' and MCs daughter?
I think the answer to that is fairly obvious. :sneaky:

Cowgirl, Horsegirl and Bunnygirl are planned for the future, but it will take a while, since a lot of characters need content first.
Cowgirl? :unsure: Then they're going to need these - . ;)

The game will feature a lot of different girls in the future, can't say for sure wich are included and wich note, at the end it depends on the available time.
I already have a apprentice helping me out slightly on the game, if he keeps it up with me, it's possible more content will be implemented faster.
Giving you more to work on Radiant, right? (y)

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Is it just me, but I get a black screen after waking up after saving Nina? I can open the side bar with the characters and music select...but nothing else. any fixes?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
third, you are overanalyzing fictional futanari, . . . proceeds to write a novel in response
And I'm overanalyzing fictional futanari? OK, sure. Anyway, as I said, I'm no expert. Given that you can make Ash (1) a girl; (2) a futa; or (3) a dickgirl: clearly there is a distinction in the game. I didn't know what it would be but didn't care to find out myself. You're right about starting over, though; I forgot that this was made available on the laptop.

Reactions: Camel

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Is it just me, but I get a black screen after waking up after saving Nina? I can open the side bar with the characters and music select...but nothing else. any fixes?

replace the nina.rpa inside the game folder and hopefully it should fix it.
It's the first time I hear of the problem and I'm not sure how you're not able to click anything to move.
So I just suppose it will fix the problem

Last edited:

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Are you using any mod? I can't really seem to find the issue
Don't think so. I'm using the version I downloaded off the Mega link posted here.

I'll try a different download and try replacing the nina.rpa from the beginning

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Same. Although, and maybe this is just me, but I would've like an angle during the Ash scene where we could see her erect dick flopping about. ;) Didn't feel like I saw that part of her enough, but hopefully will in future updates.

Also, loved the fact that Violet got in on the action with Cream. :love: The 3 of them together was so much better than the one with Violet masturbating outside the bathroom. So good to know she won't mind when she finds out he's fucking everybody in town.

I think the answer to that is fairly obvious. :sneaky:
Re: Ash. Yeah, agreed. Erection is always better than not, means they're enjoying it. Would definitely have liked to see more of that. Still, hot scene even so.

Re: Violet and Cream (sounds like a modern dessert): couldn't agree more. Hot scene that made me all tingly and warm inside when I considered the future consequences.

Re: Mysterious girl. Agreed, it is fairly obvious, it was more of a failed rethorical question. I'm more interested in what Alorth is intending to do with it. I don't like the idea of the girl growing up without MC in her life, considering how lonely her mom has been, and how damaged she seems to have been by it.

Reactions: Maverick1965

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Re: Mysterious girl. Agreed, it is fairly obvious, it was more of a failed rethorical question. I'm more interested in what Alorth is intending to do with it. I don't like the idea of the girl growing up without MC in her life, considering how lonely her mom has been, and how damaged she seems to have been by it.
Given how accepting Violet was of Cream, I think we're probably looking at a Harem situation; Violet, Lily, Nina, Ash, Chocomint, Cream, Autumn, Autumn's daughter, the goat girls (forgotten their names), and everyone else we'll encounter :love:.

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
system

Ok replace this file in the game folder
Alorth, I absolutely love how responsive you are to someone if they have a bug, even if it's just one person! I also had a problem the day after rescuing Nina. The bug I found is that the "time forward" button moved to overlay the night icon on the "time of day" bar at the top. That only happened for that day though.

Overall, it is a short update, but I know that a lot of time and effort went into the new animations, and it shows! They're wonderful! I really like the idea of pregnancy in this game and am eager for future updates not only for that feature, but for the story, new characters, and anything else you decide to put into it! I'm a huge fan!

Questions
  • Will there be more story dealing with the male protaganist's memory loss / possible sickness, since all male nekos don't make it too long on the island?
  • Will there be additional vore scenes in future updates? (I hope yes!!)

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
i have to admit i am a little disappointed in Mitty's new scene. she got dropped in Lily's panties and we never even saw anything? it seems like a missed opportunity for at least something like this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is she going to an purely vore character?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth, I absolutely love how responsive you are to someone if they have a bug, even if it's just one person! I also had a problem the day after rescuing Nina. The bug I found is that the "time forward" button moved to overlay the night icon on the "time of day" bar at the top. That only happened for that day though.

Overall, it is a short update, but I know that a lot of time and effort went into the new animations, and it shows! They're wonderful! I really like the idea of pregnancy in this game and am eager for future updates not only for that feature, but for the story, new characters, and anything else you decide to put into it! I'm a huge fan!

Questions
  • Will there be more story dealing with the male protaganist's memory loss / possible sickness, since all male nekos don't make it too long on the island?
  • Will there be additional vore scenes in future updates? (I hope yes!!)
A lot of the story was kept behind to give more lewd content, but the next update will focus more on it, so that means Kleo will have also more content, since she is one of the characters that represent more the main story too. (The Neko on the clif with different eye colour)
There will be additional vore scenes yes, Violet was kinda having some joy after all too.

i have to admit i am a little disappointed in Mitty's new scene. she got dropped in Lily's panties and we never even saw anything? it seems like a missed opportunity for at least something like this is she going to an purely vore character?
Well Mitty was not exactly the main focus on this update, but there will be one were she teaches all 3 Nekos personally...
Do you have any idea how much Choco likes to lick and suck on stuff and how much Cream likes to put things into her Kitty?

Geeze, Dad's the only one who hasn't got to eat the teacher
Well the main characters face is something that is never shown, since it's for immersion purpose.
So making him eat her without showing his face wouldn't make much of a sense.
But rubbing his dick on her at some point will be kind of funny.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well the main characters face is something that is never shown, since it's for immersion purpose.
So making him eat her without showing his face wouldn't make much of a sense.
But rubbing his dick on her at some point will be kind of funny.
This is kind off-topic but also slightly related, but does this mean we won't be seeing the MC's face in Radiant either? I only ask because I often find the first person kissing renders to be a little weird, especially when they start slipping in the tongue, and prefer seeing actual lip-to-lip contact.

DMD is predominantly first-person but does have third-person kissing without showing the full face, so might that be something you'll do?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
This is kind off-topic but also slightly related, but does this mean we won't be seeing the MC's face in Radiant either? I only ask because I often find the first person kissing renders to be a little weird, especially when they start slipping in the tongue, and prefer seeing actual lip-to-lip contact.

DMD is predominantly first-person but does have third-person kissing without showing the full face, so might that be something you'll do?
We do show the face partially if needed, like you said but never full.
Making kissing more of a side shot is something we will honestly consider.
I might even consider it for Neko Paradise

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
We do show the face partially if needed, like you said but never full.
Making kissing more of a side shot is something we will honestly consider.
I might even consider it for Neko Paradise
I side shot that shows the girl's face in front of his could work, yeah. DMD shots generally look like this:
screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png
They're not great at times, especially with that tuft of hair on the chin that looks weird, but it's good enough.

Another thing that could work is a behind shot like the one with Allison:
screenshot0001.png
But with the heads tilted to the side and clear open mouth action (when it gets to that point, of course).

Food for thought. :unsure:

Reactions: Sagah and Alorth
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes