Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Maybe I understood it wrong, but from what I get every male on the island dies, MC seems to be the exception. So how do the girls reproduce? The sheep girl has a little sister.

Sep 16, 2019
Do you have any idea how much Choco likes to lick and suck on stuff and how much Cream likes to put things into her Kitty?
Mitty's going gerbilling, he he.

Man, great game. Tbh, while catgirl games are generally cute, I don't usually have high expectations for the production quality. This game is sharp, well constructed technically in all areas, one of the most enjoyable games I've played on here of any genre. Much kudos and can't wait for next update, cheers.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe I understood it wrong, but from what I get every male on the island dies, MC seems to be the exception. So how do the girls reproduce? The sheep girl has a little sister.
Hmm, If males die fast, does it mean that this is shota island? Women have to mate as fast as possible before men die, so they use men as soon as they're able to reproduce, at young age?

Dec 20, 2019
Hmm, If males die fast, does it mean that this is shota island? Women have to mate as fast as possible before men die, so they use men as soon as they're able to reproduce, at young age?
I just started and finished whatever content there is. Is there a lore already? I still don't see any storyline.

Also I like the special wallpaper bonus that includes the girls from Radiant!

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I just started and finished whatever content there is. Is there a lore already? I still don't see any storyline.

Also I like the special wallpaper bonus that includes the girls from Radiant!
V0.09 will be story focused, this one was meant to give players a different kind of good time lol.

The wallpapers on the laptop were from a event I did with other developers.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
V0.09 will be story focused, this one was meant to give players a different kind of good time lol.

The wallpapers on the laptop were from a event I did with other developers.
Forgive me if this question is too invasive, but how many updates do you anticipate/have planned for this game?

Reactions: Emma M

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Forgive me if this question is too invasive, but how many updates do you anticipate/have planned for this game?
That's a hard question, since not every update is the same size.
The game hasn't even been one year in development, and it's barely 5% complete.
V0.08 would mean that there is 92 udpates left for V1, but it doesn't automatically mean that each update will only go up 1 version, it depends on how much I can add to the game for an update.
But my speculation on the game size on the final version is around 50gb.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
V0.08 would mean that there is 92 udpates left for V1, but it doesn't automatically mean that each update will only go up 1 version, it depends on how much I can add to the game for an update.
You must be part machine if you're anticipating something this big whilst also doing an equally big game as Radiant. astonished-face_1f632.png

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
50gb? somehow I'm totally fine with that.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
That would be uncompressed, not what we download, 50 gigs would be what 16gigs less than 2016 Doom, no way a renpy game will get that big.
it is 1.5gb right now compressed image files while mantaining the quality, if it was not compressed it would been almost 5gb.
I'm talking 50gb compressed, or it would be over 100gb.
Every update I put out right now is 300/400 mb compressed, so the quantity of updates coming out you can easy estimate the size it will go.
But it's also true that it can be more compressed, 10% more and keep the quality almost the same, or even 70% more but get some blury unsharp images.
The android version for example is less than 500mb, but it's lower resolution and that's why it's also smaller.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
50gb? somehow I'm totally fine with that.
Honestly, I'm starting to have doubts about that number.

Game is currently around 2GB in version 0.4, and is 9 months on from first release. If the development keeps going at this pace, then the remaining 48GB would take 216 months which is 18 years. astonished-face_1f632.png

Are you planning on spending 18 years on this, Alorth? :unsure:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
So this renpy game is going to be the size of a Triple A rated game, with all the DLC, and over 100 mods, my fallout 4 install size is only 37gigs.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
^You're kinda assuming that every update would be the same size.
Well, this is what's known. Easier to make a prediction based on the known numbers than to assume each update from now on will be 1GB each, or something like that.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Or easier to go by logic, I mean come on, bigger than fallout 4 in size.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes