Dec 20, 2019
Honestly, I'm starting to have doubts about that number.

Game is currently around 2GB in version 0.4, and is 9 months on from first release. If the development keeps going at this pace, then the remaining 48GB would take 216 months which is 18 years. View attachment 746766

Are you planning on spending 18 years on this, Alorth? :unsure:
Apart from using game size, I would also use progression to estimate. If it takes Alorth 1 year to make 10%, then maybe it will take him 10 years to finish the game. Of course this is subjective to his number of patrons, whether he hire new assitants and how much he can upgrade his gear. With the advancement of technology, maybe there will be something better in the future to help him with development and also reduce the size needed. Or maybe he will end up developing a 1TB epic adult game, who knows? ;)
Edit: The size might also increase exponentially if he continues to do collaboration events and add in renders, not that I'm complaining. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So this renpy game is going to be the size of a Triple A rated game, with all the DLC, and over 100 mods, my fallout 4 install size is only 37gigs.
well it is technically possible to make bigger games than fallout with just 100mb size, of course it wouldn't look as good though, and it's a extremelly huge workload to do that. You may ask how?
Well you can code a game to draw images itself by a code, using pixels.
On the old times when computers only had 250kb memory and run games only by cd's or disks, every game graphic was coded and not image designed.
Even on renpy you find developers coding the interfaces by code instead using images, so instead giving 1mb for a interface piece it's not taking any space at all.
Of course I don't do it since it would require me more time than just inserting a image.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You may have convinced me to give this game another go, and maybe you can even convince me of the logic in making futa/dick girl which is pretty much mainstream optional in the game, but forcing niche disgusting vore is ok, but you have as much chance of convincing me this game is going to be the size of fallout 4 with compression, as you do of a magic zoo boat with 2 of every animal was real, or that the Vatican isn't a pedo smuggling ring.

Reactions: Alorth

Orlu

Dec 10, 2018
Had put off trying it for a while, not expecting it to be any good. Anyway, gave it a go and was very pleasantly surprised. Ended on the scene of Violet holding Cream for the PC to breed, and that very much earned the island the title name.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
It is my sincere hope that the below grading of the game does not ruffle anyone feathers or get them upset. I am fully aware it might because there are those individuals whom just want to be difficult. I make no apology for the following words and grading as I base it off my convictions and beliefs.

Rating of game and new release

grade F for Futa/Trans, Please write the scripting that will allow the choice of having the friend in female form constant and through out the whole game. The forcing your players to go into a zone or area they are not wanting to is a coplete shock and sicking to see the other choice show up when the famine path was choice at the beginning.

a grade D for the beach and fishing mini game or what ever you want to call it. There is a lot more that can be down with that area of the game. Right now it just seems to be a time filler and pointless.

grade C for new desktop hidden images. I am not sure if these new images are place holder for something of the same caliber as the first few were or not. I hope they will be updated into something better, it was a real let down.

I give you a B for the new story line, however concerning the friend regardless of ones choice, it would be much better to make her more like able and romantic if you so choices the female friend path. Supposidly the mc has know this npc for a long time. In that the mc is married it should be a little more difficult or have more check points to unlock a sex seen with her.

I would have like to give the game an A this time around, however, it was lacking in to many areas, which was a real let down. Don't get me wrong here I really enjoy the interacting with the female toon but found it amazingly far to easy to get them to bed. Needs to be more of a build up.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
grade F for Futa/Trans, Please write the scripting that will allow the choice of having the friend in female form constant and through out the whole game. The forcing your players to go into a zone or area they are not wanting to is a coplete shock and sicking to see the other choice show up when the famine path was choice at the beginning.
The game never forces you to go the futa/trans route. It clearly asks you what you want.
Choice.png

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I guess no one else have the same issue as me on Android..
I have cleared the game cache, uninstalled, reinstalled and still the same issue.
Pls see post #766 on page 39

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I guess no one else have the same issue as me on Android..
I have cleared the game cache, uninstalled, reinstalled and still the same issue.
Pls see post #766 on page 39
have you tried to start a new game?

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
I can't even start a new game.
I uninstalled, cleared game cache and reinstalled.
Goes straight to the kitchen.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It is my sincere hope that the below grading of the game does not ruffle anyone feathers or get them upset. I am fully aware it might because there are those individuals whom just want to be difficult. I make no apology for the following words and grading as I base it off my convictions and beliefs.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I do understand some points, the game is still a lot to improve and so little time to do so.
I do have to say though, the wallpapers on the laptop, if you would frequent my discord, you would know, that those were from a special event that I made, wich included various developers. I've put them in my game just to share, there is no other reason behind it, and if you download them, it comes with a note, wich includes all participating developers.
Wich one of them is in memory of a developer that is not anymore under us.
So they are not meant to be a feature, rather just a bonus as act of kindness.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I can't even start a new game.
I uninstalled, cleared game cache and reinstalled.
Goes straight to the kitchen.
The game was tested on android by me, the porter and other testers, nobody found a problem.
So I'm actually clueless why that happens with you.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Worst part is even after going nuclear - uninstalling everything and clearing game cache., I still can't get it working.
I will try deleting everything, download and install again.

Urghh- went into my phone - settings - storage - Neko - clear storage- clear cache. Uninstalled game.
Downloaded APK, installed.
Get title screen - "reloading game" into the kitchen again.

How when I deleted everything?

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Worst part is even after going nuclear - uninstalling everything and clearing game cache., I still can't get it working.
I will try deleting everything, download and install again.

Urghh- went into my phone - settings - storage - Neko - clear storage- clear cache. Uninstalled game.
Downloaded APK, installed.
Get title screen - "reloading game" into the kitchen again.

How when I deleted everything?
Did you restart your phone? to me it seems like it is opening the game were it was the last time lol.
Starting a new game should work normally, so I don't know.

despot444

Mar 10, 2018
Wait what? Did Ashley have titties before 0.8? Wasn't Ashley called "he" before? He was our "buddy" Now Ashley became "she" with 3 different options?

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
Yo there is a bug after you save that bitch from the burning hut, after you wake up in your bed and the two bitches say their shit about acceptable feline polygamy, the screen turns black and nothing happens, there is only the sidebar to interact with

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Yo there is a bug after you save that bitch from the burning hut, after you wake up in your bed and the two bitches say their shit about acceptable feline polygamy, the screen turns black and nothing happens, there is only the sidebar to interact with
replace this file to fix it.

Then you just have to roll back a bit and it should work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: astaroth96

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Played the update and I have to say, aside from the loli aspect and the eyes bugging me out at times, this game is fricken adorable! I seriously enjoyed the hell out of it. Especially the Autumn first time. It hit EXACTLY what I was looking for.
Great Job Dev, I'll be looking forward to your next update on this and of course love your work on Radiant.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes