Dec 20, 2019
Violet and Cream was nice.
Violet's behaviour seem rather sudden. It came out of nowhere. I understand her and Nina as it's mandated by the rules of the land. But cream is her child's friend and seeing the mother daughter interactions, obviously young.
Granted it's a Neko world so time and age can be different. Just seems rather out of character.

All in all, an excellent update.
I agreed. When I first looked at the game, I was not really into the cats thing but violet and cream convinced me otherwise :love:

Ash and Bera are so cute too, however my favorite is still Violet by far.

I started playing a few days ago so I am still a newbie to this game especially the lore. So my question is, if MC is the only male on the island for years, where do all the Young'uns come from? Are chocomint and cream same age friends of Lily? Is MC the only male on the island if I chose Ash to be NOT female?
Of course assuming Lily is our daughter biologically and not adopted.
Seeing how the game tries to cover all kinks I would say biological although patreon might say otherwise.

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I agreed. When I first looked at the game, I was not really into the cats thing but violet and cream convinced me otherwise :love:

I started playing a few days ago so I am still a newbie to this game especially the lore. So my question is, if MC is the only male on the island for years, where do all the Young'uns come from? Are chocomint and cream same age friends of Lily? Is MC the only male on the island if I chose Ash to be NOT female?

Seeing how the game tries to cover all kinks I would say biological although patreon might say otherwise.
The story starts off that during a fishing trip with your dad, a storm tosses the boat around and you (MC) is saved by Violet. Later in the story when visiting the temple the Priestess explains that males are rare because they revert to their animal traits quicker then the females

So I'm leaning toward they are not biologically related to MC

Mmushy

May 5, 2020

what's her name" alluded to the "sickness" which afflicts males. I think this may be a central plot to the game.
I'm going to assume the MC suddenly being irresistible to females (he lived there for years without fucking around) may be due to the onset of the illness. He's giving off pheromones putting the females in heat....mate before the (only) male succumbs to the "sickness"

• Wow
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Dec 20, 2019
The story starts off that during a fishing trip with your dad, a storm tosses the boat around and you (MC) is saved by Violet. Later in the story when visiting the temple the Priestess explains that males are rare because they revert to their animal traits quicker then the females

So I'm leaning toward they are not biologically related to MC
what's her name" alluded to the "sickness" which afflicts males. I think this may be a central plot to the game.
I'm going to assume the MC suddenly being irresistible to females (he lived there for years without fucking around) may be due to the onset of the illness. He's giving off pheromones putting the females in heat....mate before the (only) male succumbs to the "sickness"
So it seems I forgot about the main plot in the first place and the top half of the island is full of males in the jungle who lost their mind.

Speaking of which, when can we get Kleo (that's the name of the priestess that was alluded)?

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Also yeah, the Vore content around the mouse-girl is unsettling, she's a cute character tho so I hope we get content with her that isn't Vore. Also, was Lily trying to get her Daddy to eat the Mouse-girl or just taste something that had been in her pussy? Both? Probably both.
do you mean something like this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
although preferably without the unnatural stretching maybe with Mouse-girl hanging on like this
but inside a pussy

• Wow
Reactions: The ArcKnight

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
do you mean something like this?
although preferably without the unnatural stretching maybe with Mouse-girl hanging on like this
but inside a pussy

Oh gods, Definitely not either of those. lol I'd just like a way to either get her to person size or a way to shrink us down to her size, like what mostly happens in H-games with faeries and the like, you usually have an Alice in wonderland mcguffin to facilitate the naughty times. Though admittedly, i am not into the size difference kinks (vore, giant women, tiny women, ect) which seems to be the whole premise of the character, so who knows? Still holding out hope though.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Dude i played this game last update and now i dont have any save file?! WTF?! Stop doing that! No one like starting again and again -_-

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Dude i played this game last update and now i dont have any save file?! WTF?! Stop doing that! No one like starting again and again -_-
Save files from V0.07 work fine on V0.08
If your saves don't show up, it must be for another reason.

Walkthrough?
You have a easy hint system in the game, there is no need for a walkthrough.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Am I the only one who thinks, "bitch go to the doctors, or is that vets, and don't give me whatever is making your kitty itch" :p

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes