Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There are some ideas, but it's hard to decide on that, because of future plans, after all you're supposed to be able to get to know your daughters at some point.
And a new character is planned for each existing Neko.
If you get them pregnant more than once, it will break a bit the emmersion, since you will only get to see one of the daughters.
But nothing is set in stone yet and it's more seen as extra, because not everyone enjoys pregnancy.
The game is meant to offer something for everyone but at the end, people will complain about stuff and fetishes that are meant to be there for people that like it. You're not really meant to play with all character if you don't like what that character has to offer. Each character has a different way of interaction with the player and it's own kinks to offer.

Violet - Your waifu, that will be there for you and does everything to please you.
Lily - The innocent, playfull and a bit clueless Neko. She does a lot of things by instinct and just wants to have fun.
Chocomint - The perverted Mink Girl that will do everything to get your dick.
Cream - The Caracal Girl, a bit innocent but quite influenced by Chocomint's personality, she will trigger you when the situation permits.
Bera - Your waifus sister, she is a lonely Bear girl and just wants to feel the love her sister feels.
Autumn - The jealous fox girl, she is a bit of a bad girl, even if she regrets it sometimes. But she kinda wants what Violet has.
Ash - Your best friend, quite the unique dog girl companion. She will call you a jerk many times and won't admit openly her feelings about you.
Mitty - The mouse girl, one of the smartest ones, but also a perfect snack size. She always ends up in trouble somehow... Maybe she likes it?
Kleo - The oldest Neko of the island, quite misterious and big part of the story, she is a unique character that has a lot of secrets to reveal.
And this are all the main characters at moment of the game, the others are seen at moment as extra characters.
Thanks for this Alorth. I am exited to see what happens with the story line. But I agree with you one can not please very one, so you must be true to your self and your creation. It's at these times i wish I know more about codeing and rendering. Would really like to try my hand at it.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
dev long as we can knock up violet again at least else would make zero sense what so ever >.> you did it before suddenly you cant >< no sense

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Fuck me, I was just watching Star Wars episode 1 on Bluray, the second wife, it's a life debt like Jar Jar and Jin, now it makes more sense.

Dec 20, 2019
So while waiting for updates I was watching Chinese Anime and one of the is . I will let the picture speak for itself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Have anyone know, who I can take the music from this game I like this music
You would probably need to use a tool like unren and extra all the renpy files to find the music, unless the dev is willing to share the audio.

rb88

Sep 21, 2018
I lost my grandpa do to covid19 pass couple weeks ago from Friday. Sorry haven't been around to play Adult games. Plus my graphics dead same time too after Long 6 years of R9 390x XFX was kind enough give new on XFX RZ 590 Fatboy one be here Wed. So downloading games now.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Sorry about your loss.
I am a frontline worker and one of my fears is bringing it home. In the worst of the pandemic I isolated myself from my family and it was games like this one (thanks Alorth) that help maintain sanity and kill time .

That being said. When does my Neko baby with Cream drop?
I already see her preggers. Will it happen in the current game or will it be in the next update?

• Red Heart
Reactions: rb88

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Sorry about your loss.
I am a frontline worker and one of my fears is bringing it home. In the worst of the pandemic I isolated myself from my family and it was games like this one (thanks Alorth) that help maintain sanity and kill time .

That being said. When does my Neko baby with Cream drop?
I already see her preggers. Will it happen in the current game or will it be in the next update?
You see it in the current game when it's implemented.
But it won't be a romanceable character probably on this version.

Reactions: AvatarStormBringer

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Ok. Played through to the birth scene.
Have to admit I was mildly horrified by it. o_O

• Haha
Reactions: rb88
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes