Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
If you creampied Cream. After 5 days, you will see her preggers ( morning in the town square) and there's some new dialogue as well.
A few more days after that, the baby drops.
:oops:o_O
Oh wow. I didn't know that was a thing...

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You scared me there for a moment :ROFLMAO: . How many in game days do you plan to have them grow up to Cream size?
They won't really grow up to Cream size in game days, they will just be little tiny nekos, for the sole purpose of being cute.
The grow up versions will be implemented in Neko Paradise 2 probably.
Though nothing is set in stone yet, and it's way to early to give a proper answer to that.

Dec 20, 2019
They won't really grow up to Cream size in game days, they will just be little tiny nekos, for the sole purpose of being cute.
The grow up versions will be implemented in Neko Paradise 2 probably.
Though nothing is set in stone yet, and it's way to early to give a proper answer to that.
Yes thread lightly please. We don't know this masterpiece to be banned for the obvious wrong reasons. ;)

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Ok. Played through to the birth scene.
Have to admit I was mildly horrified by it. o_O
Compared to an actual birth it was fairly tame. I thought it was sweet actually, not sexy obviously but it wasn’t supposed to be I think. Although, i’m pretty sure there are people out there who fap to birthing scenes as Well (rule 34).

Reactions: darlic

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I can't load saves of version v0.06 with v0.08, why?
Start up the game and make a save then move your old saves over to the new save folder in the game folder.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I can't load saves of version v0.06 with v0.08, why?
V0.06 and before are not compatible, only V0.07 is a new system. If you use older saves than V0.07 your game will be bugged or you may miss stuff, no matter what you do.

What species is Autumn / Fall? It seems like Fox, not like any cat I ever seen...
She is a kitsune not a neko, Ash is a Inu, Mitty is a mouse, Bera is a bear, Chocomint is a mink, Cream is a Caracal, Violet and Lily are Nekos. Every character is supposed to be a different species.

Reactions: Ghostly
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes