Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Any teasers you could give us plebs, like any sort of fun with Lily.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I haven't touched lily content for the next update yet, I've been focusing more on the story progress of the game.
Lily will be the last thing I work on before the update.
Oh ok cool.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
You're adding even more characters? How are you possibly going flesh out the ones you already have if you keep adding characters?

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
You're adding even more characters? How are you possibly going flesh out the ones you already have if you keep adding characters?
There is a number of characters that need to be inside the game for story and plot progression.
What takes a lot of time is making and adding them into the game.
When all characters are added making content will be faster.

Nixi~

Apr 25, 2018
There is a number of characters that need to be inside the game for story and plot progression.
What takes a lot of time is making and adding them into the game.
When all characters are added making content will be faster.
How many do you plan to add?

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Damn lion girl is a cutey.

OK I got to ask, why did you call it Neko paradise if only your wife and kid are Nekos.
MC is a Neko and it's his Paradise. If I was the MC it would be Horny old Dude Paradise.

Great game, BTW. More depth than you would think.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Stellar graphics and in this one (as compared to Maou Sama - which I also really like) the sex animation is solid and sometimes great (Choco in tub, Cream with wife/MC). I do wish (with both games) that the dev would spend more time developing existing characters and, especially, - developing great sex scenes with high quality animation - rather than just throwing more characters at us. I know I'm just repeating others here.

Any ETA for the next installment? Any chance for a walk-through or more directed approach like in Maou Sama? I found myself doing a lot of tiresome checking each room and repeating (do one thing, click through to go to sleep to do the next thing, then click through again until sleep - like 20 times) to try to finish. Still not sure if I get points from meeting/talking an NC, Petting them, or what. Also, with the Trap/Futa I'd encourage you to use the same lighting as the others and make the animation as substantial. People are choosing it deliberately so no need for weird/dark angles IMHO. But again, great game and thanks for making it. Excited to see what happens next.

Powerack

Jul 13, 2020
She is a kitsune not a neko, Ash is a Inu, Mitty is a mouse, Bera is a bear, Chocomint is a mink, Cream is a Caracal, Violet and Lily are Nekos. Every character is supposed to be a different species.
Oh, that's good to know. As you can see, I like nekos and kitsune. Some other characters are cool too, but this species are my favorites...
Now I have another question: Why is this game named "Neko Paradise" when here are many other species? :-D
And another one: Nina is neko too, right? A furry one :-D

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Stellar graphics and in this one (as compared to Maou Sama -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a hint system inside the game connected with the music player, a walkthrough is not needed.

Oh, that's good to know. As you can see, I like nekos and kitsune.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well the proper name would be Paradise, since Kemonomimi means all species of humanoids. But just Neko sounds better honestly.
Yes Nina is a Neko with a stronger furry trait.

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
There is a hint system inside the game connected with the music player, a walkthrough is not needed.

Well the proper name would be Paradise, since Kemonomimi means all species of humanoids. But just Neko sounds better honestly.
Yes Nina is a Neko with a stronger furry trait.
Thanks Alorth. I wasn't able to play with the sound on so I'll go back and check it out, including music player hints. Appreciated, and again, great game, thanks.

Reactions: Alorth

latx

Aug 30, 2018
This is the best game on F95 hands down. At least, in my opinion. I'm too impoverished to support you on Patreon (I did once just for onemonth). But man oh man, I am constantly checking for updates.

Great job!

Off-topic: Favorite scene by far is Choco being fucked in bed under the sheets.

N-03

Mar 17, 2020
wonderful work have a sense of your love of neko girl ^^ that I understand PERFECTLY! XD really thank you very much for this wonder I wish you all the best :D

Oct 3, 2019
I'm normally not a fan of Neko and related stuff, but the animations, characters and the fact most of them are more human than animal and the very promising pregnancy system won me over.

Speaking of pregnancy, I know 0.8 was a test bed for the pregnancy system, but what are your plans for future preg content? Will we be able to eventually impregnate all characters? (have no idea how that will work with Mitty, I'm not into mice but I guess her fans might like the option) How many times will we be able to impregnate characters in the game (considering Cream said you can impregnate her as often you like)?

Anyways I'm asking mostly out of curiosity, but I was very pleasantly surprised with this game and I'm looking forward to more content in the future. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: pivan4
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes