Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah that is kind of weird. I would understand the interest if it was a character that was already in game, but you don't even know what she looks like.

Aion_Abyss

Jul 28, 2020
How can you be disappointed in a character that was never shown in the game.
Considering all the available choices even :whistle:
Yeah that is kind of weird. I would understand the interest if it was a character that was already in game, but you don't even know what she looks like.
It's more the principle of the taboo of it than about how the sister would look.

Last edited:
Reactions: User1230

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
I didn't even remember there being such a character, I thought they were posting in the wrong thread or something

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Nah, the sister and mother are referenced in the intro to this game
Well sorry to say it appears the sister and brother are nothing more than a back story at this time. The sister is a surfer , the brother has not taken to fishing and nothing is mentioned about Mom in the opening of the story line. I will run through the complete game again and see if there is more about extended family referenced later in the story-line, though at this point it looks like the back story is just a filler and information about the MC.
Now whether or not Alorth has plans later to into the extended family, well that is a mystery, however I will admit it opens ups a few possbile arches. Could be a couple plot twists or saved for the rap up and return home portion of the story, but who knows . That is all in the mind of the dev, but at this time it appears to be nothing more than a filler item.
In typing this post out I have ready come up with sever arches that could be explored if Alorth wanted too.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Could be a couple plot twists or saved for the rap up and return home portion of the story, but who knows
Why should the MC return home thought ? it doesn't make much sense.
He lives on a island full of women for more than just a few years, is married and has children + will likely make a lot more children (with different women), also he can barely remember his old life...he and his family are nekos.

I really don't think any going home plot would make a lot of sense her.
In the first place what would he do, abandon his wife and children ? Take half the island population with him and than move to incest island, where polygamie and incest are legal ?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
He lives on a island full of women for more than just a few years, is married and has children + will likely make a lot more children (with different women), also he can barely remember his old life...he and his family are nekos.

In the first place what would he do, abandon his wife and children ? Take half the island population with him and than move to incest island, where polygamie and incest are legal ?
That’s the Sequel then: Neko 2: Incest Island.
But yeah, it seem there are plenty of opportunities on the present island for this already so it really wouldn’t make sense.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017

Ah, but that could be wrong my friend, As dev could if so desired. A twisted but possible plot could be you wake up a few days, weeks, years after the boat incident only to find out it was all a dream. hehe

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
That’s the Sequel then: Neko 2: Incest Island.
But yeah, it seem there are plenty of opportunities on the present island for this already so it really wouldn’t make sense.
True, but whom knows the plans or thoughts of the dev. I can hypothesize a few plot ideas or twist like my comment above on a possible plot ending. Be that type of plot ending could lead into Part two and we can explore the real world off neko paradise. Where the mc only wants to find a way to return. Thus in finding it could be neko Paradise 3 the final Tail.

AdamJohn36

Feb 12, 2019
Ah, but that could be wrong my friend, As dev could if so desired. A twisted but possible plot could be you wake up a few days, weeks, years after the boat incident only to find out it was all a dream. hehe
There is also the point that the Dev set up the sister to be a surfer and she loves the sea. She could just as easily get trapped at sea by that same storm while looking for her brother and father but as the Dev said her character wont be in the game.

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
There is also the point that the Dev set up the sister to be a surfer and she loves the sea. She could just as easily get trapped at sea by that same storm while looking for her brother and father but as the Dev said her character wont be in the game.
your correct in that but still its nice to hope and dream the game keeps going to rival other popular games.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes