DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Awesome game! First time I have seen the 'vore' tag, had to look that up... what isn't a fetish these days.

Reactions: Alorth

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Awesome game! First time I have seen the 'vore' tag, had to look that up... what isn't a fetish these days.
Yeah vore is one of those fetishes that I can't see the appeal of, but hey we have all different tastes.
Does that even count as vore ?
The scene with the mouse teacher IIRC, but can u even count that as kink ? I can't see the appeal of vore (to each his own), but i found that scene simply funny, not sexual in any way, i also didn't get the feeling that the mouse or anyone of the others found it arousing...thought my memory might have some gaps here and there, as it is a while since i played it.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Does that even count as vore ?
The scene with the mouse teacher IIRC, but can u even count that as kink ? I can't see the appeal of vore (to each his own), but i found that scene simply funny, not sexual in any way, i also didn't get the feeling that the mouse or anyone of the others found it arousing...thought my memory might have some gaps here and there, as it is a while since i played it.
Yeah for me it was more of a silly scene aswell. But there are people that feel aroused by that kind of stuff.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah for me it was more of a silly scene aswell. But there are people that feel aroused by that kind of stuff.
I thought it was more about, the person being eaten getting some kind of sexual gratification from it.
But i don't understand how any of this can be sexual in the first place....but oh well, comedic relief for the most, fap material for others, so all are happy.

Doesn't beat some things i had the pleasure witnessing IRL, i kinda long stoped trying to understand the kinks of some people.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
For me, it was a vomit-inducing as girls with muscles, or people going on about wanting to fuck cranky grannies.:p

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Yeah I don't get it either, I only know that people actually get aroused by that stuff, because I knew a guy in highschool that was really into vore.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
LOL, I zinged you and you missed it.
I don't know what you're talking about, as I said I don't get the appeal of vore and I never said I liked muscular girls or "cranky grannies" as you put it. I like more mature women though.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah I don't get it either, I only know that people actually get aroused by that stuff, because I knew a guy in highschool that was really into vore.
Well in my time back in nurse training, i was 6 month on a gynecological station (as a man), which included, besides all kinds of women diseases, pregnancy/birth, also women which stuck things in their pussy/ass and didn't get it out again, some times because of some strange fetish.

The most absurd thing i can remember was, a women with the kink of... lets call it sea life, i don't have a better name for it.
So what she did was, sticking a pregnant fish in her, because she was getting high on the idea, the fish would lay the eggs in her...worse the fish was apparently alife the time she inserted it and well she didn't get the fish out again...

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Does this make me a furry, or are they humanoid enough? I don't know if I should.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Does this make me a furry, or are they humanoid enough? I don't know if I should.
While I am not an expert, my understanding is most furries it is not about a sexual experience, more like a cosplay thing.

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
I asked myself the same question. I think its humanoid enough. Its a good game with nice art.

Its more a monster girl thing than being furry stuff. I guess.

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
What you fap to and what you are sexually attracted to are two different things.
I have personally known of two girls in my lifetime who wanted to be "force fucked" doesn't mean they wanted to be raped.

Reactions: HandofVecna

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Why should the MC return home thought ? it doesn't make much sense.
He lives on a island full of women for more than just a few years, is married and has children + will likely make a lot more children (with different women), also he can barely remember his old life...he and his family are nekos.
He may have to leave the island.
We were told near the beginning how something about the island causes males to break down and its strongly implied that they have a VERY short life there...
The very beginning shows he's already suffering with symptoms of break down, with his having memory issues and such...

So... he'll either get turned into a female or hermaphrodite by the island's "magic" which has already turned him into a neko, whatever it is in the environment that caused that change could also trigger an involountary gender shift (this could also explain his memory issues and "gradual breakdown" as his body is altered enough for him to survive)
He could be forced to leave before the "toxic to males" environment kills him, or he could pass away naturally.
He could also break the mould and somehow survive the environmental toxicity, but at what cost?

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes