Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm normally not a fan of Neko and related stuff, but the animations, characters and the fact most of them are more human than animal and the very promising pregnancy system won me over.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes the recent build was a testing base, not to mention implementing it on every character takes time, but it's a planned feature for all of them.
The next build will not feature new pregnancies yet since I'm trying to progress more the story and other characters that have missing content.

Cathynka

Apr 20, 2019
Hm, sitting between two chairs, like i do, is trash. You like it normal or you go furry. But full-furry is not my cup of tea. I guess its a niche-product, since i don't find any other good all-neko games with such renders of quality on this site. Countless anime-neko trash, but not cg. Besides, there isn't even a tag for this. :(

However, i am looking forward to the next update. Well done and thank you for filling a niche and even doing a good job at it.

Neko = best of both worlds

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 59977

There are at least 20 characters planned out already.
But there are also side characters available that fans commission when a patreon tier is avaible for it.
So the final number may vary.
This is actually a bit disappointing to me. 1 well developed character with plenty of scenes is a million times better than 100 underdeveloped characters without any substance to them. More characters means less dev time per character ie less opportunity for character development and content.

But thats just me and you should do what you want.

Reactions: lord_zeref

4st3r1sc0

Jul 5, 2020
Guys somebody know the news about update on developer patreon page
if my memory serves me right, there is supposed to be one in two weeks, but only if the state of the game at that point is satisfing. I might be thinking about something else and mixing dates to be honest.

Ryce45

Feb 5, 2020
Honestly when a dev starts promoting other games on his patreon its never a good sign and it has been a quarter of a year since the last update
Addendum: 6 out of the 8 last posts on his patreon are either ''Artwork'' of Neko Paradise or advertisement for other games so imma go out on a limb here and say either he has abandoned it or is massively stalling

Last edited:

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
Honestly when a dev starts promoting other games on his patreon its never a good sign and it has been a quarter of a year since the last update
Addendum: 6 out of the 8 last posts on his patreon are either ''Artwork'' of Neko Paradise or advertisement for other games so imma go out on a limb here and say either he has abandoned it or is massively stalling
Dev currently has their hands on around 4 games (that i know of) right now

Neko Paradise
Radiant
Tales from the Unending Void
Tale of Eros

Neko Paradise Feels more like a side-proof-of-concept-project at this point not a whole lot going on here.

Radiant became an instant hit on this side , maybe became too popular too fast since it has not seen an update since it came out last April (other than 1 bugfix I think)

Tales from the Unending Void seems to get regular updates every few months.

Tale of Eros , well that game is now 2 weeks shy of not seeing an update in 1 year.

To me it seems like the dev has their hands in too many projects at once.

• Angry
Reactions: lord_zeref

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Well what ever it going on, I still look forward to the next update to this fantastic game. It's a good sign that the dev is busy in other areas, since this could be the devs source of income. But life is life and it will happen when it happens. Well take care all look forward to your next update Dev.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Dev currently has their hands on around 4 games (that i know of) right now

Neko Paradise
Radiant
Tales from the Unending Void
Tale of Eros

Neko Paradise Feels more like a side-proof-of-concept-project at this point not a whole lot going on here.

Radiant became an instant hit on this side , maybe became too popular too fast since it has not seen an update since it came out last April (other than 1 bugfix I think)

Tales from the Unending Void seems to get regular updates every few months.

Tale of Eros , well that game is now 2 weeks shy of not seeing an update in 1 year.

To me it seems like the dev has their hands in too many projects at once.
Before the Year ends all those 4 games will have a update.
I'm giving my best to make it happen ;)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Has it been that long since NP was last updated?
I guess I'm still disturbed by
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No rush though if it's a lbigger update and looking forward to meeting Lion Girl

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes