Dec 20, 2019
Played the update and I have to say, aside from the loli aspect and the eyes bugging me out at times, this game is fricken adorable! I seriously enjoyed the hell out of it. Especially the Autumn first time. It hit EXACTLY what I was looking for.
Great Job Dev, I'll be looking forward to your next update on this and of course love your work on Radiant.
Lily's (if I remember the daughter's name correctly) cock-eyed goofy face and chocomint's finger sucking face are out of this world. The expression that they make during orgasm reminds me of Envy in BaDIK. If you want really really pretty and mesmerizing eyes, play Radiant. It's rendered by this guy called Alorth... Hey he made this game! Nothing can go wrong.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ash probably counts as 3 due to the gender choice.
And the mouse has a panty scene folowed by a vore scene as well. Can you turn those off? I chose not to see the vore scene a patch or two back, but I was still shown the new one.
If counting number of renders or if you plan to play through with all 3 versions of Ash, yes. Otherwise, nah, I wouldn't count it as 3 scenes. There are definitely 3 versions Alorth rendered, and that's a lot of work that I appreciate, but if I'm only gonna play one version of Ash, I'm not gonna count it as 3 scenes. Not to mention, it's really the same scene, but just with slight differences.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If counting number of renders or if you plan to play through with all 3 versions of Ash, yes. Otherwise, nah, I wouldn't count it as 3 scenes. There are definitely 3 versions Alorth rendered, and that's a lot of work that I appreciate, but if I'm only gonna play one version of Ash, I'm not gonna count it as 3 scenes. Not to mention, it's really the same scene, but just with slight differences.
I was saying that they probably counted as 3 scenes in the total we were given. Just like the loli neko got a choice that led to two different scenes. Pick letting Violet help her. It's waaaaaay hotter.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Worst part is even after going nuclear - uninstalling everything and clearing game cache., I still can't get it working.
I will try deleting everything, download and install again.

Urghh- went into my phone - settings - storage - Neko - clear storage- clear cache. Uninstalled game.
Downloaded APK, installed.
Get title screen - "reloading game" into the kitchen again.

How when I deleted everything?
got to Android/data/RenPy/org.nekoparadise.the66 and delete _reload-1-LT1.save and _reload-2-LT1.save if present.

Dec 20, 2019
I only played the Futa route, but I am assuming for all routes, MC went through Ash's backdoor?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
It is my sincere hope that the below grading of the game does not ruffle anyone feathers or get them upset. I am fully aware it might because there are those individuals whom just want to be difficult. I make no apology for the following words and grading as I base it off my convictions and beliefs.

Rating of game and new release

grade F for Futa/Trans, Please write the scripting that will allow the choice of having the friend in female form constant and through out the whole game. The forcing your players to go into a zone or area they are not wanting to is a coplete shock and sicking to see the other choice show up when the famine path was choice at the beginning.

a grade D for the beach and fishing mini game or what ever you want to call it. There is a lot more that can be down with that area of the game. Right now it just seems to be a time filler and pointless.

grade C for new desktop hidden images. I am not sure if these new images are place holder for something of the same caliber as the first few were or not. I hope they will be updated into something better, it was a real let down.

I give you a B for the new story line, however concerning the friend regardless of ones choice, it would be much better to make her more like able and romantic if you so choices the female friend path. Supposidly the mc has know this npc for a long time. In that the mc is married it should be a little more difficult or have more check points to unlock a sex seen with her.

I would have like to give the game an A this time around, however, it was lacking in to many areas, which was a real let down. Don't get me wrong here I really enjoy the interacting with the female toon but found it amazingly far to easy to get them to bed. Needs to be more of a build up.
Futa/Dickgirl are optional dude, it pops up and lets you pick, I just played the game myself from start, you clearly can pick.

I do have a question, how come you find transsexual stuff offensive which is optional, but the forced vore/watching your wife eat the mouse you don't say anything, that is fucking worse shit.

Dec 20, 2019
Futa/Dickgirl are optional dude, it pops up and lets you pick, I just played the game myself from start, you clearly can pick.

I do have a question, how come you find transsexual stuff offensive which is optional, but the forced vore/watching your wife eat the mouse you don't say anything, that is fucking worse shit.
This.

You can change Ash to female by going to your PC in your room and set the settings there.

I picked skip vore so I am not sure what happens when Mitty first appeared, but Lily somehow still puts her into a burger for her parents to eat. How come?

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
This.

You can change Ash to female by going to your PC in your room and set the settings there.

I picked skip vore so I am not sure what happens when Mitty first appeared, but Lily somehow still puts her into a burger for her parents to eat. How come?
Yeah me too, was pissed to see that disgusting shit.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
got to Android/data/RenPy/org.nekoparadise.the66 and delete _reload-1-LT1.save and _reload-2-LT1.save if present.
It worked!!!
Thanks. Greatly appreciated!!!

was playing when this song came on :D

Last edited:

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
The eyes of some of the loli's weird me out but you get used to Lily and Choco, Cream's during her final scene did distract the hell out of me tho. As for cuteness, I got to say the scene where Lily leaps at you off your dresser and sends you to hell is fucking adorable.

Also yeah, the Vore content around the mouse-girl is unsettling, she's a cute character tho so I hope we get content with her that isn't Vore. Also, was Lily trying to get her Daddy to eat the Mouse-girl or just taste something that had been in her pussy? Both? Probably both.

Also, anyone else want to ignore Cotton for her Sister or is that just me? I know cotton is the character on the hints but I'd much rather go after her older sister.

Reactions: Meridian

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
You know they say something like 1/4 of people who are homophobic, are in the closet, I reckon 100% of people who say retarded shit like calling any short petite girl loli are colested pedos.

• Angry
Reactions: The ArcKnight

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Violet and Cream was nice.
Violet's behaviour seem rather sudden. It came out of nowhere. I understand her and Nina as it's mandated by the rules of the land. But cream is her child's friend and seeing the mother daughter interactions, obviously young.
Granted it's a Neko world so time and age can be different. Just seems rather out of character.

All in all, an excellent update.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Violet and Cream was nice.
Violet's behaviour seem rather sudden. It came out of nowhere. I understand her and Nina as it's mandated by the rules of the land. But cream is her child's friend and seeing the mother daughter interactions, obviously young.
Granted it's a Neko world so time and age can be different. Just seems rather out of character.

All in all, an excellent update.
Yeah, I did a bit, hopefully, it will be explained at a later date, if this has a dark magic deal where you are the only male, then lesbian sex would be more common, so maybe Violet has a thing for her.

Not really much different than Lily saying she wants to take care of daddy after she and Violet discuss Nekos lick each other clean where they can not reach, implying incest and her mother is ok with it.

Of course assuming Lily is our daughter biologically and not adopted.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes