Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Does/Will this game force sex with the daughter onto the player?
Everything is mostly optional. As for a certain characters like Mitty, it's more to be able to skip if desired, but if you don't like the content type of one character you can simple choose to not talk to that one.
But Lily specially is a character wich you can choose your path with her, since she is not meant to be avoided.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
And I'm overanalyzing fictional futanari? OK, sure. Anyway, as I said, I'm no expert. Given that you can make Ash (1) a girl; (2) a futa; or (3) a dickgirl: clearly there is a distinction in the game. I didn't know what it would be but didn't care to find out myself. You're right about starting over, though; I forgot that this was made available on the laptop.
wouldnt say i overanalyzed anything but ill give that maybe it was a bit of a longwinded explanation :p, all in all i just wanted to say was that you shouldnt set the defenition of futa and dickgirl in stone as it changes quite frequently between creators

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It says Mitty needs 5 point to get a wake up scene with her.. cant get her past 2 points though.. is this a bug or the scenes arent implemented yet?

Or did I make a wrong choice or something?

Thanks in advance if anyone wil answer

This is starting to become a very nice game btw.. definitely looking to the next update.. :)

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
It says Mitty needs 5 point to get a wake up scene with her.. cant get her past 2 points though.. is this a bug or the scenes arent implemented yet?

Or did I make a wrong choice or something?

Thanks in advance if anyone wil answer

This is starting to become a very nice game btw.. definitely looking to the next update.. :)
It's a bug, if the button is green there is no more scene with her.

Reactions: soulles

soulles

Jul 2, 2018
It's a bug, if the button is green there is no more scene with her.
Ok thanks.. I retried and it showed no more content.. looking forward to what wil be added.. keep up the good work

Also nice to be able to get it on android.. it's had a few crashes, but stable otherwise.. :)

Reactions: Darkaura and Alorth

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I'm not expert, but I think dickgirl is a penis only (but body of a girl), whereas futa has penis and vagina? Not totally sure on that, though. I mean, I guess you could start a new game with Ash as a dickgirl and see what the result is when you finally have sex.
That's good enough for me. I thought they were the same, I guess not.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Playing on Android and having issues.

Just installed the update. It installed and launched fine. Main menu and I was able to select my saved game.
Unfortunately I then lost the ability to move around. I was stuck in the kitchen. I could no longer go from room to room and those icons no longer appeared.
I cant even leave the house.
Exited the game, relaunch and it's back to the same screen.
See attached

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
That's good enough for me. I thought they were the same, I guess not.
For me a futa is male and female genitalia(Pussy and Dick), and a Dickgirl is a girl born with a male parts, but still having
Playing on Android and having issues.

Just installed the update. It installed and launched fine. Main menu and I was able to select my saved game.
Unfortunately I then lost the ability to move around. I was stuck in the kitchen. I could no longer go from room to room and those icons no longer appeared.
I cant even leave the house.
Exited the game, relaunch and it's back to the same screen.
See attached
It somehow got bugged, the only way I see to fix that is trying to roll back somehow, that is normally possible withing a save.
If it doesn't work the only thing I can recommend is loading your second last save if you have it.

Darkaura

Jun 24, 2017
This was WAY better than I was expecting. Good interface. Great hints, renders, animations, lewds and story. Way more content than I was expecting. Dev needs to do a Subscribestar. Patreon is problematic.

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Uninstalled the game and reinstalled with the latest update (I don't mind replaying from the start).
Unfortunately still stuck. It simply launches with that same screen.
I am stuck in the kitchen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Uninstalled the game and reinstalled with the latest update (I don't mind replaying from the start).
Unfortunately still stuck. It simply launches with that same screen.
I am stuck in the kitchen.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Did you go into appdate/roaming in windows and delete the saves.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes