Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
last time digging through the variables it looked like the developer is introducing a plugin structure for the... "questionable" characters. whats that about?
Well, what you mean by "questionable" in the first place?

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Ok. When you saved Nina and she became your wife, t was explained that Neko Law says if you save a Neko she becomes your wife.
MC saved Corynn so should that law apply as well?
About Corynn, I seem to remember that post rescuing Nina Violet explains the law, then adds:"Taking her home afterwards seals the deal" (paraphrasing from memory) and MC didn't do that, so maybe in that case, it's more up to individual choice? Corynn has a place to live, seems ok with her situation, maybe doesn't need to get married? It can't really be an absolute law, otherwise you could force anyone into a marriage by having someone else threaten their lives (tossing them into the ocean or whatever) and then saving them.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
last time digging through the variables it looked like the developer is introducing a plugin structure for the... "questionable" characters. whats that about?
If you're concerned that the dev is implementing changes that you would be uncomfortable with, my suggestion is that you avoid the game. If you're not, I don't see why you bring it up.

Reactions: paragon

Terut

Nov 16, 2017
I'm glad for the Dev notes about this being just a fraction of the actual release. I played it yesterday without reading that and was stunned that so little had progressed in 6 months. Chocomint, Creme and Lily have no parts. The MC has no mission/ nothing really at stake and there is really nothing driving the story other than the player's willingness to grind fish in the hopes that it leads to something interesting. Personally, I would have preferred this as a VN so that the characters could be developed. Then again, maybe all will be better when the real release comes. We'll see.

Are you referring to a patreon locked comment he made? Could you summarize what was said?

Generis

Jun 23, 2019
Are you referring to a patreon locked comment he made? Could you summarize what was said?
As others said - just what's under the changelog. I really think this could be a killer game. Stunning renders, interesting camera angles, fun characters. I hope they really do it justice.

Reactions: Ixalon

Ixalon

Modder
Donor
Compressor
Jan 22, 2020
Created an (unofficial) android port based on the compressed version of 0.09A and included the gallery unlocker. Since there is no official version of the unlocker for 0.09, I ran a diff on the rpy and tried to create it myself. If anyone runs into issues feel free to DM.

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
You can fish once per day, so if the character goes to sleep you can fish again the next day.
There is no bug of it not working.
If you downloaded the game and didn't mix it with anything else, it should be working.
it's seem's to me a little buggy, i meet corynn before i trigger kleo and the gem-quest and the fishingbutton was never seen in the morning again.
also the game keeps telling me i already talked to Corynn after the first time.
maybe because i used an older save, i don't know.:unsure:

well i start a new game(save) and test it again *fingers crossed*
hmm, no fishing button shows after i talk to kleo :(

Last edited:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
it's seem's to me a little buggy, i meet corynn before i trigger kleo and the gem-quest and the fishingbutton was never seen in the morning again.
also the game keeps telling me i already talked to Corynn after the first time.
maybe because i used an older save, i don't know.:unsure:

well i start a new game(save) and test it again *fingers crossed*
hmm, no fishing button shows after i talk to kleo :(
You're the only person that is reporting that bug to me and I don't know how that why that is happening, maybe you try to get a clean download of the game.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
If you're concerned that the dev is implementing changes that you would be uncomfortable with, my suggestion is that you avoid the game. If you're not, I don't see why you bring it up.
im not complaining about the changes themself. i am asking where that content is available.

Is there any shemales in this game?
the dog-friend can be chosen to be a dickgirl.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
im not complaining about the changes themself. i am asking where that content is available.
You seemed to say that dev is creating a structure for the future, so wouldn't it then be a natural thing that it isn't something we can see yet, but might in the future?:unsure:

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
You seemed to say that dev is creating a structure for the future, so wouldn't it then be a natural thing that it isn't something we can see yet, but might in the future?:unsure:
sure, but i was rather wondering if the patches are out already.

Well, what you mean by "questionable" in the first place?
the daughter, for one. i dont remember which was the other one i saw in the code, but judging by precedence i'd say it'll encompass all the younger girls so basicaly half the content that i've already seen.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes