Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
misworded. i meant the plug-in files
Well, you're not really supposed to look into the code and try to figure something out.
But what you're talking about, is not specifically meant to add something but also to remove if needed.
It also allows me to make small patches fix or add events for specific characters if needed.
The code gives me the option to delete entire character folders without breaking the game.
That's why every character has it's own rpa file with separate script, images and video.
This also gives me more options in the future if I want to release on other platforms.

Last edited:

Hestk

Jun 7, 2017
I've said this before but I'll say it again. The game is very sweet and charming in it's own unique way, I congratulate you for a job well done as it relates to the story and your willingness to share it with the rest of us.
I can see that finally there's something to do with the fish, and that my previous catches of them had not gone unrecorded so thank you for that (it's the small things right)
I specially enjoyed the whole Coryn mini storyline on the update, it was a very comforting and genuine path which has a ton of potential. I didn't think I would like her out of the new characters but she's one of my favorite after what happened (despite the tits size). I hope you have big plans for her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than that, the music keeps glitching and it doesn't work until I reset it. Very strange

Last edited:
Reactions: Alorth

farwar

May 29, 2020
So, how often can you fish ? i tried it once at first day and i can't do it anymore, checked it every day, tried to reload and start new game but it didn't help, i'm at day 10.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
So, how often can you fish ? i tried it once at first day and i can't do it anymore, checked it every day, tried to reload and start new game but it didn't help, i'm at day 10.
That bug doesn't exist in V0.09
If you're using any mods provided from other sources, then I can't help.

when will be the full release date please ? :)
This month probably.

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Man this game has become one of my favourites all time.
I just wish we had more options with our best friend haha.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I just finished this update and can say that I enjoyed playing this game.

The only part I'm actually avoiding is the mouse girl, I skipped the first scene, and I really have no intention of talking to her.

• Haha
Reactions: Cathynka

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You ever watched those episodes of Tom & Jerry where the cat almost eat the little mouse, but its forced to spit it instead? Well, that level of gruesomeness.
I've never been a big Tom & Jerry fan. In any case, I prefer to avoid all content that I suspect I will not enjoy.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, i can understand that, i for myself cant understand aswell, why you would be sexually attracted by getting eaten alive / or eat someone alive.

But who am i to judge other people.

And it wasnt plot-relevant yet.
I feel the same. I can't find this kind of thing exciting. But I suppose there are people for everything.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes