Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
MC can use daughters lust for eating mouses to his advantage. He just needs to paint some mouse features on his dick and daughter is instantly deepthroating him ;)

Reactions: OwllwO

WechaMings

Oct 13, 2019
Yeah, i can understand that, i for myself cant understand aswell, why you would be sexually attracted by getting eaten alive / or eat someone alive.

But who am i to judge other people.

And it wasnt plot-relevant yet.
I understand it's something difficult to understand. For me it was a fetish I always had, long before even knowing it. I don't know if it's just me (as i consider myself pretty vanilla with my preferences usually), but it's not about eating or being eaten, it's about the act itself, kinda like voyeuring. I actually think that being eaten alive is the worst death possible, but somehow this does nothing to stop this fetish for me. Oh, but actually I'm mostly into big-human/small-human stuff, I know there's much more than that, and even I don't look for it.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I understand it's something difficult to understand. For me it was a fetish I always had, long before even knowing it. I don't know if it's just me (as i consider myself pretty vanilla with my preferences usually), but it's not about eating or being eaten, it's about the act itself, kinda like voyeuring. I actually think that being eaten alive is the worst death possible, but somehow this does nothing to stop this fetish for me. Oh, but actually I'm mostly into big-human/small-human stuff, I know there's much more than that, and even I don't look for it.
It's okay that you like this kind of thing. Everyone has their fetishes, and I guess that's good.

In my case, I'm basically looking for games with harem and romance tags (together or not), possibly I'm a person with very vanilla preferences (no futa, no trans, no domination, no bdsm, no vore, no spanking, corruption is a no in most cases, no NTR, no rape, no voyeur, no sleep sex,... and I can go on).

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
i hope we get more stuff with our daughter and the mouse... i like giantess things (if you couldnt tell).. i also wish our daughter had bigger boobs
I like the daughter's boobs at now, I'm not fan of big boobs. About the first sentence, I guess that the daughter and mouse story isn't ended, I'm pretty sure that you will have more about this.

May 19, 2019
I like the daughter's boobs at now, I'm not fan of big boobs. About the first sentence, I guess that the daughter and mouse story isn't ended, I'm pretty sure that you will have more about this.
Im not saying they need to be huge.. but she needs bigger then 21A like people have been saying about bra size A=almost boobs.. B=barely boobs.. C=can't complain

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
...sigh, looking forward to more Bera content... fingers crossed for some content in the next update.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes