BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I personally think that in this game too many girls with small and micro boobs. Must be even few with very big boobs
I dont say that they have smal but I mean really big boobs
In my case, I like the size of the girls' boobs. I don't like really big breasts, I prefer normal size or even a little small than really big or huge breasts.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yep, and us lower-tier patreons will get it at the same time, which is fine. We can wait for the public release can't we? This is Alorths' bread and butter after all.
Somebody know whats developer add in this new update?

r3ck5

Mar 19, 2017
In the current version, I'm missing 1 relic and 1 wallpaper.. Anyone's got a location for them all so I can find the last ones? Only thing I'm missing to 100% this version.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yup. Just check under the neko_paradise thread under Patreon Exclusive, scroll down and you will see:
Neko Paradise V0.09B (bug and grammar fixed 01/01/2021)
with the link right under there. Just played it, nice little update!

Reactions: Emma M

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Yup. Just check under the neko_paradise thread under Patreon Exclusive, scroll down and you will see:
So update not big?

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Basically dev was able to include most of what he wanted in this update, but not everything. Some new characters were introduced along with their stories, but the other ladies (like Bera, Lily, Ash, Creme, and Chocomint) did not get much, if any update.

• Sad
Reactions: Cathynka and Emma M

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Doesn't show up for me, think you have to be a higher tier patreon for it. Anyway, I'm fine with waiting a while longer. Thanks anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: Gavrilo Princip
4.00 star(s) 86 Votes