JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Is there a program that allows the pictures to be decoded from the program so we can view them outside the game? Unfortunately, JokerLeader uses a compressing system that leaves the pictures unaccessable unlike most other compressing methods.

Discontented

Mar 19, 2018
Man, I'm all for new characters, but what is with most developers in this genre that just keep adding new characters and completely forget about the ones that were first introduced into the game? Come on, man...
That's why I ditched L&S Second Base. Dev kept adding a new girl what seemed like every week and left existing ones neglected, glitched to fuck and generally broken for over a year.

Reactions: Vrijgeest and lo0u

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
dev,dev,dev you would think after waiting a month to play all the girls in the game would finally have something to say
wheres all this supposed sex and pregnancy?meanwhile they wont talk let alone fuck wtf bro?

• Angry
Reactions: ChaosJokerX

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
Man, I'm all for new characters, but what is with most developers in this genre that just keep adding new characters and completely forget about the ones that were first introduced into the game? Come on, man...
Alorth has said that it's best to add characters and then add the story behind them.

This seems like a good way to go. Once most / all of the characters are in, then their story can be inter-related much easier than bringing in a couple of characters at a time, bringing their story up to that update, and then, *POOF* a new character is introduced out of thin air and a rushed (or crummy believable) backstory is fabricated once a new update is out. I'm sure that the story will come together much easier this way once most / all of the characters are in rather than bringing in a few at a time and then trying to make things work.

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020
dev,dev,dev you would think after waiting a month to play all the girls in the game would finally have something to say
wheres all this supposed sex and pregnancy?meanwhile they wont talk let alone fuck wtf bro?
You can replay the lewd scenes from the same menu that you would choose to go to sleep.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
There is an extra scene not mentioned in the hints, that you can get after buy some item in the market. Not sure if it's new, or I missed it in the previous gameplay.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

antho6A

Aug 12, 2017
it says that i need 13 points with lily but i'm stuck to 11 and when i speak to her she has nothing to say what do i do ?

Last edited:

lo0u

Jun 26, 2018
Alorth has said that it's best to add characters and then add the story behind them.

This seems like a good way to go. Once most / all of the characters are in, then their story can be inter-related much easier than bringing in a couple of characters at a time, bringing their story up to that update, and then, *POOF* a new character is introduced out of thin air and a rushed (or crummy believable) backstory is fabricated once a new update is out. I'm sure that the story will come together much easier this way once most / all of the characters are in rather than bringing in a few at a time and then trying to make things work.
But we all know how it really happens 99% of the time. We've seen it over and over again, when the devs add 30 characters in the game, adding tons of bugs, then they make polls asking which characters should receive updates. After 2 years of development the game is still unfinished, some characters are put to the side, the ones that receive content, are usually a few scenes and story progression that is a dead end, with no relation to other characters. And that's the good scenario btw.

I'm not hating, but this game doesn't need more characters right now. It has enough and I keep coming back to see content with my favorite ones, and there's nothing, update after update.

Reactions: ILI42 and rhdad

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
But we all know how it really happens 99% of the time. We've seen it over and over again, when the devs add 30 characters in the game, adding tons of bugs, then they make polls asking which characters should receive updates. After 2 years of development the game is still unfinished, some characters are put to the side, the ones that receive content, are usually a few scenes and story progression that is a dead end, with no relation to other characters. And that's the good scenario btw.

I'm not hating, but this game doesn't need more characters right now. It has enough and I keep coming back to see content with my favorite ones, and there's nothing, update after update.
Well, don't forget that an update is not a stage of the game, it's just an adition aiming to the full game. The fact that we play it step to step isn't related with the final gameplay when it's completed.

Pseudolus

Apr 30, 2020

I agree. Depth is MIA entirely (scenes & story). I'm supporting the dev on and off partially due to this.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I'm not sure how that store bought object could be considered as NTR. Both characters that make use of it seemingly are very close to the MC. Who knows how the story will progress though. Stay tuned!
Well, recently I witnessed some discusion about NTR in a game about last man on Earth. It isn't as if the subject need some logical facts to show its ugly face.

• Wow
Reactions: Sonico

Gaisa

Mar 2, 2018
Is there a program that allows the pictures to be decoded from the program so we can view them outside the game? Unfortunately, JokerLeader uses a compressing system that leaves the pictures unaccessable unlike most other compressing methods.
Just click the png or jpg icon on the relevant pic, it opens to a download of the image file

Reactions: JohnHunter

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I'm not sure how that store bought object could be considered as NTR. Both characters that make use of it seemingly are very close to the MC. Who knows how the story will progress though. Stay tuned!
Well, recently I witnessed some discusion about NTR in a game about last man on Earth. It isn't as if the subject need some logical facts to show its ugly face.
NTR is when the love interest gets stolen by someone else.
A object aka toy, has no feelings or compassion, so it's not able to steal your love interests, so it's not NTR.

I can make a apple pie with milk, eggs and apples.
But if I only use milk and eggs it will just be a pie, so it actually takes more ingredients and work to make a apple pie.
I think apple pie tastes better.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
NTR is when the love interest gets stolen by someone else.
A object aka toy, has no feelings or compassion, so it's not able to steal your love interests, so it's not NTR.

I can make a apple pie with milk, eggs and apples.
But if I only use milk and eggs it will just be a pie, so it actually takes more ingredients and work to make a apple pie.
I think apple pie tastes better.
If only they knew what you think about that fetish they won't have the guts to even ask such a question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

In all seriousness now, are all those 21 animations of Kleo? :unsure:

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
If only they knew what you think about that fetish they won't have the guts to even ask such a question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.

In all seriousness now, are all those 21 animations of Kleo? :unsure:
No, the recent update is other stuff, Kleo was the B version, wich around 20 of the 35 were for Kleo.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Talking about which, Kleo was one of the characters that were inside the game at the very begining with only one scene.
The biggest part of V0.09 overall, was the continuation of the story implamentation which involves Kleo, one of the biggest main characters of the game.
It just took so long to get more content out with her because I had to make sure everything fits toguether like a puzzle.
She might not be a main love interest meant for character development, but she is a main part of the story till the end.
It's just meant to be a mystery, to be unrevealed sooner or later.
Even all the 3 new characters, have their specific roles to contemplate the main story.
It might be cute and sexy to focus just on 3 or 4 characters, but it's the whole package that will make the game wholesome.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes