BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I can make a apple pie with milk, eggs and apples.
But if I only use milk and eggs it will just be a pie, so it actually takes more ingredients and work to make a apple pie.
I think apple pie tastes better.
I'm with you an apple pie is better than a pie

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
I can make a apple pie with milk, eggs and apples.
But if I only use milk and eggs it will just be a pie, so it actually takes more ingredients and work to make a apple pie.
I think apple pie tastes better.
Please stick to game development... Your cooking metaphors need some work! (There's generally no eggs or milk in pies, or at least fruit pies... Now, quiche is another matter altogether...) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Talking about which, Kleo was one of the characters that were inside the game at the very begining with only one scene.
The biggest part of V0.09 overall, was the continuation of the story implamentation which involves Kleo, one of the biggest main characters of the game.
It just took so long to get more content out with her because I had to make sure everything fits toguether like a puzzle.
She might not be a main love interest meant for character development, but she is a main part of the story till the end.
It's just meant to be a mystery, to be unrevealed sooner or later.
Even all the 3 new characters, have their specific roles to contemplate the main story.
It might be cute and sexy to focus just on 3 or 4 characters, but it's the whole package that will make the game wholesome.
I love the way you are doing it, so keep that up.

(is normal for some people to want more content with girls they like, but you are the only one that knows how the story goes and what girls fit to have more scenes first.)(y)

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
str8up

Not sure what your talking about with your supposed sex and pregnancy post. Because there has been sex in the game for awhile now and not just with the wife and there is also one character that can get pregnant as well can have a baby.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
Oh man so now if girls use toys that is NTR aswell. I hate NTR but people need to calm down with that shit :KEK:
Did you watch the scene? I'm pretty sure it isn't the toy that anybody is objecting to... It's Nina and Violet getting it on without the MC present... Still not NTR, but I can totally see why some folks might not be happy about that...

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
Oh man so now if girls use toys that is NTR aswell. I hate NTR but people need to calm down with that shit :KEK:
I don't think they are talking about girls using toys in general, but using them on each other. I'm not saying it's NTR here, but it definitely can be in different context.

I still wish I could for once see one main love interest, that stays loyal to the MC after continuously proclaiming her love for him...

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
NTR is when the love interest gets stolen by someone else.
A object aka toy, has no feelings or compassion, so it's not able to steal your love interests, so it's not NTR.
Well, that would be the reasonable way to think about that. But as I said, reasonability long ago stop from being something to be found in this argument. I said that as a joke, and already some guys are debating about that in this very thread.

Anyway, I want to use this opportunity to praise you not only for the game (that I love) but also for your kind care to make most kinks avoidables. As now, keep mouse girl alive is part of the fun.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
I don't think they are talking about girls using toys in general, but using them on each other. I'm not saying it's NTR here, but it definitely can be in different context.

I still wish I could for once see one main love interest, that stays loyal to the MC after continuously proclaiming her love for him...
i got a feeling the sharing has only just started and we will have alot more to come and with more then just Violet

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
i got a feeling the sharing has only just started and we will have alot more to come and with more then just Violet
I don't really care about the rest, but I hoped we wouldn't go for the usual "all women are bi and into each other" and at least Violet, who's supposedly so madly in love with the MC, wouldn't feel the need to go for someone else when he's not around.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017

I mean how are not staying loyal? They are both in a relationship with him, if he can have sex with both of them why can't they have sex with each other? If it was like a random girl yeah I would agree that it would be cheating, but in this case I don't think so.

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I mean how are not staying loyal? They are both in a relationship with him, if he can have sex with both of them why can't they have sex with each other? If it was like a random girl yeah I would agree that it would be cheating, but in this case I don't think so.
The moment she decided to fuck someone while he's not there, she was no longer loyal to him in my book. I didn't say she cheated, but he's obviously no longer enough for her and she needs someone else to feel her... gaps. I'm not into polyamory, so the fact that she's "keeping it in the family" doesn't change much for me. It's just personal preference. Like I said, I'd just wish to see a love interest who keeps proclaiming her undying love for the MC, actually proving it with her actions for a change.

Reactions: farwar

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
The moment she decided to fuck someone while he's not there, she was no longer loyal to him in my book. I didn't say she cheated, but he's obviously no longer enough for her and she needs someone else to feel her... gaps. I'm not into polyamory, so the fact that she's "keeping it in the family" doesn't change much for me. It's just personal preference. Like I said, I'd just wish to see a love interest who keeps proclaiming her undying love for the MC, actually proving it with her actions for a change.
I don't know where I stand with this. I mean clearly the way this works is kind of bizarre. Sure I want my V to only want me, but I also want everyone else, and we also live together, and I would also like them to have eachother, and I both like and not like how we're all in it together, so I don't know, my rational voice wants V to only want me, but the perv inside me is so happy they are having a go at eachother. I'm so split!

But I like it more than I dislike it. I'm so weird.

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
I do have to remind you, that it was the player's decision to buy the toy, so what you're saying is at best arguable.
After all, it is a optional event and not forced on the player. So if she is really not loyal, it is so because of your decision.
The toy's description are "Something for those more lonely moments." "Unlocks new Event. (Violet and Nina)"
At the same time, Nina confessed in front of the player the first time Violet and Nina met, that she will share the same love to him and Violet.
So discussion about NTR and not being loyal, for my point of view is just nonsense.
Other characters events that lead to a female eating out another female has been always optional and player decision based.
Violet is a unique waifu and is always loyal to the play no matter what.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I mean the mc is fucking people behind her back, it's ok when he does it but if she does it with someone who is also in a relationship with the mc and is living with them, that is bad? That is some weird logic.

Reactions: Malachite1789

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I do have to remind you, that it was the player's decision to buy the toy, so what you're saying is at best arguable.
After all, it is a optional event and not forced on the player. So if she is really not loyal, it is so because of your decision.
The toy's description are "Something for those more lonely moments." "Unlocks new Event. (Violet and Nina)"
At the same time, Nina confessed in front of the player the first time Violet and Nina met, that she will share the same love to him and Violet.
So discussion about NTR and not being loyal, for my point of view is just nonsense.
Other characters events that lead to a female eating out another female has been always optional and player decision based.
Violet is a unique waifu and is always loyal to the play no matter what.
Like I said it's just a matter of personal preference. For me she was unique and definitely my favourite character up until now, but if the only reason she's not banging Nina every time the MC is not home, is the lack of proper "tools", she's not that unique anymore. Sorry, but I stand by what I said about her not being loyal. Is she was, she wouldn't need anyone else. She would have played with herself if she was too horny to wait for the MC. Again, that's just my personal preference/point of view, however you want to call it. You don't see it that way and that's perfectly fine. Life would be boring if we were all the same. I pointed it out just because I'm a bit dissapointed she ended up being another cliche.

Last edited:

eddie987

Dec 5, 2018
I mean the mc is fucking people behind her back, it's ok when he does it but if she does it with someone who is also in a relationship with the mc and is living with them, that is bad? That is some weird logic.
It has nothing to do with logic. The whole point of these games is that they are just a fantasy. And in a harem fantasy of course I'll be selfish! That's the whole point! It's like saying that because you killed someone in a RPG you have to let someone else kill you because you have to be fair!

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes