doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
Jellyluve

Yes it's the complete update for v0.09.

doe50818

Store in the market hunt fish sell fish buy items and outfits.
Thanks, I completely forgot to check the market for new items, I've bought the toy and that triggered the event everyone is talking about, there isn't anything else there. I have no idea how to unlock the "cerberus" content though which should be another special scene. Damn, now I need to uncompress the entire archive to sift through the pictures if I've missed anything more...

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Thanks, I completely forgot to check the market for new items, I've bought the toy and that triggered the event everyone is talking about, there isn't anything else there. I have no idea how to unlock the "cerberus" content though which should be another special scene. Damn, now I need to uncompress the entire archive to sift through the pictures if I've missed anything more...
Me too. Kept asking myself how to get the item while utterly forgetting the market. :oops:

Reactions: doe50818

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, I just "watched" (actually I used the skip button like I usually do in lesbian scenes) the Nina and Violet scene. I have no special opinion against this scene (in fact all I can say is that, like all lesbian scenes, I'm not interested at all).

I don't think it can be considered NTR, however it is sharing, which surely people may not like.

Personally, usually in games like this (harem) that two of the girlfriends / wives have lesbian sex doesn't seem bad to me (although it all depends, not everything is black or white). I have no interest in seeing the scene, so I usually prefer that it be skippable or avoidable. But if there are only a few, I have no problem skipping it using the appropriate button.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well, I just "watched" (actually I used the skip button like I usually do in lesbian scenes) the Nina and Violet scene. I have no special opinion against this scene (in fact all I can say is that, like all lesbian scenes, I'm not interested at all).

I don't think it can be considered NTR, however it is sharing, which surely people may not like.

Personally, usually in games like this (harem) that two of the girlfriends / wives have lesbian sex doesn't seem bad to me (although it all depends, not everything is black or white). I have no interest in seeing the scene, so I usually prefer that it be skippable or avoidable. But if there are only a few, I have no problem skipping it using the appropriate button.
Yeah having no interest in the scene because you're not into it, it's fine, but some people seem to always take it too far. It must be really hard for devs to actually care or take what people say here seriously. People don't even care about what the terms actually mean anymore. It's getting to a point where people just use NTR to describe any scene they don't like.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Uh, I do not get it.
Do people really have a problem if 2 of the women you are dating also fool around with each other?
Like, you realize in a group relationship like a Harem, the whole point is that these people are in a relationship with each other with the primary focus being the Male, right?

Like, its not even as if one of the wives was trying to convince the other to leave the MC, it was just "Hey, our husband is busy and you are horny, let me take care of that for you!"
-Scratches head-
What's the problem here?
They are both in the harem, they are both fucking the MC, and want him as their primary partner. They absolutely will be playing with each other during a threesome, who cares if they fool around with each other when MC isnt there as long as it isnt with someone outside the harem??
thats not a harem but a polyamorous relationship, in a harem only the leader sleeps with the girls and they dont do anything with eachother especially when the leader is not there

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
doe50818

An easier way to find out about the cerberus event would be to extract the game files and then search each .RPY file for cerberus using notepad till you find it.

ev_special:
if sps == 0 and player_location == "sleep" and days > 10:
jump cerb

So basically you have to sleep after day 10 or higher and sps has to be 0. I have no clue what sps is.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The only type of content I would say I don't care about is the vore scenes, but they are all easily avoidable.
I think I've seen all the content, not counting the vore scenes. Except for the first interaction, I have never spoken to the mouse girl again.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes