Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
It is kind of surprising that the mc doesn't have a huge harem already, since he is the only male on the island.
Must admit i wasn't paying that much attention to this particular but it is outright stated he's the only one? Or just that since the original plague that resulted in the population's transformation males have been very rare (mostly rescued shipwrecks) and people concluded that based on the onscreen absence of others beside the MC?

Asking because while i believe it's perfectly possible i just missed it, i have also seen people really jump to conclusions in some of the threads, so just playing a little devil's advocate wanting to check.

Ilaem

Dec 27, 2017
Now missing the double BJ while soft Vore ... or Vore seasoned with BJ ... :unsure:
that mouse will end up having several White Shower I'm afraid :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: The ArcKnight

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know if there's a

Yeah, and no preggo action. hope the other situation where you get the "I'm worried" "I'm happy" choice gets it soon.

no no no you can impregnate "cream" (well funny choice for the name:sneaky:) during next 5 days she has belly, then you can choose to see the give birth scene

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Too bad we can't recall the scene with the surfer girl. I also can't remember if the MC did anything with the night cat (forgot names)
Would be nice if those scenes could be added.
I also have to say that Violet is simply wow. I think she has to be in every sex scene.

Last edited:

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
so is the update worth the download? ive learned from the past its better to wait 3-7 updates because of how small they are compared to others and i played the last update before this and it was like 6 new scenes over all after something like a year
When you play as many games as I do, all updates are precious. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: kajidiablo

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
So you cannot bang lily? I just checked the unlocked sex scenes section, Lilly's name isn't even the list while all the other female characters are there that includes the mouse... lol

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Alorth is it possible to put sex scenes in normal everyday dialogue instead of a gallery mode? This is a sandbox in the end and It really breaks the immersion when you select the sex scenes from a gallery menu. Wouldn't better they do happen with the dialogue in normal gameplay?

Reactions: Ilaem

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.09b APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes