JohnHunter

Jan 17, 2018
Thanks Gaisa, but the image files are not extracted so there are no jpgs to click on.

Thanks myuhinny, I knew there was a program but I could not remember its name.

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
This game is very beautiful and very lovely ! (y)
Everyone is kind to the other ! :love:

Now I have played the current version to the end.
With every girl it is written: "No more contetn for now"
and achieved the following number of points:

NePa Points.png

I find this a bit confusing. Have I achieved the possible points ?
How and with what do these points escape ? and how are these points calculated ?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
toccata

To unlock a event for a person you must collect so many points each event and it will state how many points you need how many points you have and what you need to do to unlock the event. Once you have done all the content for a person the points no longer matter as there are no more events with them to unlock.

Reactions: toccata

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Alorth is it possible to put sex scenes in normal everyday dialogue instead of a gallery mode? This is a sandbox in the end and It really breaks the immersion when you select the sex scenes from a gallery menu. Wouldn't better they do happen with the dialogue in normal gameplay?
Possible it is, but not intended, not to mention the unnecessary workload to do so.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
What...what happened to the second baby? *sniff*
I just figured it was a boy and died because of the all males except for the MC sicken and die "rule".

So you cannot bang lily? I just checked the unlocked sex scenes section, Lilly's name isn't even the list while all the other female characters are there that includes the mouse... lol
I think the names unlock when their first scene does. I have Lily's name in my gallery. Of course, you don't progress too far with her, but something happens. I'm not going into details in case people don't want to be spoiled

• Sad
Reactions: Robert Monotoli

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Just wanted to clarify something is the purple haired daughter of the MC's wife his biological daughter? Or was she someone else's? Reason I am asking is because their are some incest vibes here but I don't see an incest tag.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Just wanted to clarify something is the purple haired daughter of the MC's wife his biological daughter? Or was she someone else's? Reason I am asking is because their are some incest vibes here but I don't see an incest tag.
now i think i've heard it all .... complain when theres no incest .. now complain there is ????

Reactions: SlaveStates

Malachite1789

Dec 25, 2019
It's is in the genre tags but not in the main tags under the title. but until the recent update there was no incest so it didn't need to be there.

Reactions: V19XX and ImperialD

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
It's is in the genre tags but not in the main tags under the title. but until the recent update there was no incest so it didn't need to be there.
it's in the genre tags already. It's enough since filter uses that one and it's already highlighted at the top of the thread instead of hidden like main tags. Most people-devs don't care about the main tags at all s and they don't update it everytime a new fetish added to the game. So there is no need to complain just the sake of the complaining imo

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
preskerd

The incest tag wasn't in the top tags till I reported the OP at around 7:30 PM and it was then added to the tags after bit. Most DEV's don't own the threads to their games so the only way for the tags to get updated at the top of the thread are from us the players. If we see something that's not in the top tags we can then report the first post and state what tags need to be added if they are missing if there are tags that you see that are up there that are not in the game you do the same thing but tell them that it needs to be removed if it's not in the game.

Incest was listed under the genre spoiler tag in the OP which is where the fetishes go that are not in the game yet.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
thats not a harem but a polyamorous relationship, in a harem only the leader sleeps with the girls and they dont do anything with eachother especially when the leader is not there
Sounds more like a special form of harem, a narcissistic, control freak, cult leader variation. Something for a very fragile, insecure MC. Just my take on that definition--seems rather dark for my taste.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes