doe50818

Apr 5, 2020
The only type of content I would say I don't care about is the vore scenes, but they are all easily avoidable.
I don't care for vore either, but this game somehow makes it look hot. Maybe it's the size difference, but the way the tongues are cupping her crotch on her way down is just awesome. I don't care for neko either in general, so the developer is doing a lot of things right appealing to a wider audience. This is literally the only neko/vore themed content I ever liked.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Well the vore in this is more erotic soft vore then anything which will appeal to a wider range of people. Soft vore is where someone or something gets swallowed normally nice slow and with lots of tongue. Hard vore is where the person or thing is crushed/bitten/ripped apart/chewed up. I doubt there will ever be hard vore in this as you'll end up loosing characters this way.

Reactions: The ArcKnight

Alorth

The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
Well the vore in this is more erotic soft vore then anything which will appeal to a wider range of people. Soft vore is where someone or something gets swallowed normally nice slow and with lots of tongue. Hard vore is where the person or thing is crushed/bitten/ripped apart/chewed up. I doubt there will ever be hard vore in this as you'll end up loosing characters this way.
Soft Vore is categorized for swallowing, hard vore involves killing and diggestion.
When blood is involed as in bitting, crushing, etc, it would be categorized as "gore" also.
In Neko Paradise only Soft Vore will be seen, for those who choose it.
You can still progress with Mitty and avoid the vore content, by simply selecting the choice which avoids it.
Or else you will miss other interesting content with her later on.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
It is kind of surprising that the mc doesn't have a huge harem already, since he is the only male on the island.

Reactions: User1230

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Alorth

I have no problem with vore myself.

This is the definition of hard vore.

Hard vore is a subfetish of vore that doesn't involve swallowing someone whole, and involves the tearing, chewing of flesh, cutting, or cooking them. It's also can be considered as a form of snuff and cannibalism.

It could also been seen as as macrophilia/microphilia vore as macrophilia is where the smaller person gets a sexual thrill from being swallowed by someone that is bigger then them and microphilia is that the person doing the swallowing has a fetish for tiny people.

Reactions: Alorth

farwar

May 29, 2020
When MC if always ready for actions, but his gf's have fun without you it's just sad(
It's like when you start playing or watch show with someone, but they start play or watching without you(
Bought the dildo just to finish update, scene was ok but i get a little bit jealous.
Just throwing it out there, sorry?!

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Kleo.png . . . . :unsure: ? ? ?

What can you do at Kleo and be Exchange ?
That looks interesting. What is there to be done ? :unsure:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
As Kleo told you she wants you to find all the gems/relics that you can she even gives you one during that conversation. Each relic/gem unlocks one of those buttons you just have to click on them to unlock the if you have that gem for that button.

Reactions: toccata

L33tmaster

Jun 7, 2017
View attachment 975821 . . . . :unsure: ? ? ?

What can you do at Kleo and be Exchange ?
That looks interesting. What is there to be done ? :unsure:
All wallpaper locations (listings in bold orange are new; listings in bold green were new as of 9A):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Locations of shattered star pieces, (listings in bold orange are new); available after Kleo tells you she's looking for them:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
THIS IS THE GODSEND WHO FOUND THEM ALL

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so is the update worth the download? ive learned from the past its better to wait 3-7 updates because of how small they are compared to others and i played the last update before this and it was like 6 new scenes over all after something like a year

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
kajidiablo

They have more then one game that they are working on this one radiant and tale of eros.
didn't know they were doing radiant though that one was good till they added the cop who doesn't show a badge and breaks so many rules he could be arrested himself making it a poor villain no clue about tale of eros though

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes