The Creator
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 11, 2017
This means that you have not uploaded "NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full" to F95
and did not want to do so.
Correct?

No, I don't believe that.
I believe that everything that is uploaded to F95 in the OP is uploaded in this way because the developers want it that way. Anything else is incomprehensible to me.

The fact that something is published in the OP in "Neko Paradise" that the developer doesn't want is beyond my knowledge. I can't do anything with that.

It's not that simple.
I paid monthly for a long time. Then I needed another card. But it wasn't possible to change it in Patreon. Patreon crashed every time I tried to change it. I reported it in Patron and by email that it was broken. I got no response.
You're pretty wrong.
I don't want my dlc to be here at all.
I could edit and remove it, but then the moderators will remove me as owner of the thread, because I'm denying pirated/shared content to the users that was uploaded by an uploader. Which is also the reason, I have to report my own thread if something is wrong with it.
So basically, I can't remove anything that was shared here, or remove something a uploader added to the thread.
I can only report it if it breaks rule 7 for example.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
You're pretty wrong.
I could edit and remove it, but then the moderators will remove me as owner of the thread, because I'm denying pirated/shared content to the users that was uploaded by an uploader. Which is also the reason, I have to report my own thread if something is wrong with it.
So basically, I can't remove anything that was shared here, or remove something a uploader added to the thread.
That is correct.
However - if "the DLC" ends up on - the link to that link - still stays on the OP.

Just adding clarification for those whom might not know?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
You're pretty wrong.
It's a very strange world.

I can't comprehend it. It doesn't penetrate my brain. It doesn't happen in my world.

And as I continue to craft DLC ... (it's easy)
And since I know that many enjoy it ...
What to do ?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It's a very strange world.

I can't comprehend it. It doesn't penetrate my brain. It doesn't happen in my world.

And as I continue to craft DLC ... (it's easy)
And since I know that many enjoy it ...
What to do ?
First, how are you crafting the DLC? Do you have exact copies of the models and then pose and animate them all yourself? Do you make up new dialogue for the characters so they have new events? Even if what you're actually saying is that you take the old DLC and modify it to work with v0.20b of the main game, you still didn't craft anything. The DLC is entirely Alorth's work, just as is the main game. Modifying code is not the same thing as "crafting" content.

Second, I don't believe for a second that nobody in your world ever steals anything. I'm sorry, but even you yourself are doing the very thing you're claiming "doesn't happen" and that you "can't comprehend". You have content (the DLC) created by Alorth. You've very specifically been asked by him not to share that with others here who didn't pay for it. How do you not comprehend this? Sharing content without permission is piracy, despite what you pretend reality to be.

Third, you've already seen the request (now made multiple times) not to share the DLC on this site. What you've been doing is trying to give free access to something that is normally supposed to be only accessible to any individual when they themselves purchase it (i.e., don't get it free from you). So, according to your claims, in your pristine, untainted world "it doesn't penetrate [your] brain" that you're effectively denying revenue Alorth otherwise might get from those who buy a copy of his DLC?

Sorry, but again, I call bullshit. And then you actually ask on top of it all, "What to do?" Really? I have a suggestion: Stop sharing the DLC on this game thread, like you've already been asked. Or do you really want this thread potentially to be removed from this site entirely so that not even the base game is available here? So I will ask you myself: please do not share the DLC here within this thread. I would very much rather this thread stay up on F95Zone, even if it's without the DLC. Thank you.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Sorry, but again, I call bullshit. And then you actually ask on top of it all, "What to do?" Really? I have a suggestion: Stop sharing the DLC on this game thread, like you've already been asked. Or do you really want this thread potentially to be removed from this site entirely so that not even the base game is available here? So I will ask you myself: please do not share the DLC here within this thread. I would very much rather this thread stay up on F95Zone, even if it's without the DLC. Thank you.
Considering that the 0.17 full version was on the front page until this latest update, and the Salty and Sandy DLCs although deprecated are still on the front page, I think it's safe to say bro isn't gonna get the thread nuked for sharing cut content. Especially since the download links with the cut characters haven't been removed from the thread.

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
First, how are you crafting the DLC? Do you have exact copies of the models and then pose and animate them all yourself? Do you make up new dialogue for the characters so they have new events? Even if what you're actually saying is that you take the old DLC and modify it to work with v0.20b of the main game, you still didn't craft anything. The DLC is entirely Alorth's work, just as is the main game. Modifying code is not the same thing as "crafting" content.

Second, I don't believe for a second that nobody in your world ever steals anything. I'm sorry, but even you yourself are doing the very thing you're claiming "doesn't happen" and that you "can't comprehend". You have content (the DLC) created by Alorth. You've very specifically been asked by him not to share that with others here who didn't pay for it. How do you not comprehend this? Sharing content without permission is piracy, despite what you pretend reality to be.

Third, you've already seen the request (now made multiple times) not to share the DLC on this site. What you've been doing is trying to give free access to something that is normally supposed to be only accessible to any individual when they themselves purchase it (i.e., don't get it free from you). So, according to your claims, in your pristine, untainted world "it doesn't penetrate [your] brain" that you're effectively denying revenue Alorth otherwise might get from those who buy a copy of his DLC?

Lots of valid points -CookieMonster666!

However:
As Mommysbuttslut mentioned above...
" Considering that the 0.17 full version was on the front page until this latest update, and the Salty and Sandy DLCs although deprecated are still on the front page, I think it's safe to say bro isn't gonna get the thread nuked for sharing cut content. Especially since the download links with the cut characters haven't been removed from the thread." :oops:

And as I mentioned "if "the DLC" ends up on - the link to that link - still stays on the OP."

The whole F95 conflicting situation has me confused!
blueberry_5.png
Maybe toccata isn't totally at fault here?
I don't really see the difference in sharing a link to an offsite server vs. sharing a link to an offsite listing site, that links to an offsite server? lol

Ps. I made backups of the DLC (for reasons) :sneaky: - just saying.....

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Lots of valid points -CookieMonster666!

However:
As Mommysbuttslut mentioned above...
" Considering that the 0.17 full version was on the front page until this latest update, and the Salty and Sandy DLCs although deprecated are still on the front page, I think it's safe to say bro isn't gonna get the thread nuked for sharing cut content. Especially since the download links with the cut characters haven't been removed from the thread." :oops:

And as I mentioned "if "the DLC" ends up on - the link to that link - still stays on the OP."

The whole F95 conflicting situation has me confused!
View attachment 3796417
Maybe toccata isn't totally at fault here?
I don't really see the difference in sharing a link to an offsite server vs. sharing a link to an offsite listing site, that links to an offsite server? lol

Ps. I made backups of the DLC (for reasons) :sneaky: - just saying.....
Yeah, it's not always clear what action will or won't get taken. The game has content that violates site rules so... we'll maybe ban it from the site? But if someone's out getting a Philly cheesesteak just before reviewing something, they come back with a full stomach and so... we'll keep it on the site anyway? Consistency would be nice.

• Crown
Reactions: Twistty

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
Yeah, it's not always clear what action will or won't get taken. The game has content that violates site rules so... we'll maybe ban it from the site? But if someone's out getting a Philly cheesesteak just before reviewing something, they come back with a full stomach and so... we'll keep it on the site anyway? Consistency would be nice.
You're missing something:
What is offered for copying in the OP
can also be offered for copying in this thread.

Do you understand that?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You're missing something:
What is offered for copying in the OP
can also be offered for copying in this thread.

Do you understand that?
o_O
Nope, I don't understand the point of your post. What you can copy from the OP... can be copied in the thread? You're right: I'm missing what you're trying to say, since the post you quoted was about inconsistency in banning some content / threads vs. others. It sounds like you're saying that something on the OP being allowed makes the same thing in the thread itself allowed. That's fair... but what does that have to do with the post you quoted?

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
o_O
Nope, I don't understand the point of your post. What you can copy from the OP...
Ok. I'll try to explain it to you.

Look, here is the game folder of OP's NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full:
Here you can see the rpa files.

1720078911610.png

Now copy the rpa files "Blueberry", "Cotton", "Caramell" ... into a new empty thread called "DLC" and you have the DLC for v018, v020, where you can paste the rpa files "Blueberry", "Cotton", "Caramell" ...

now make a zip file out of it and you can offer this DLC to others to copy.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok. I'll try to explain it to you.

Look, here is the game folder of OP's NekoParadise-0.17-pc-full:
Here you can see the rpa files.

View attachment 3796778

Now copy the rpa files "Blueberry", "Cotton", "Caramell" ... into a new empty thread called "DLC" and you have the DLC for v018, v020, where you can paste the rpa files "Blueberry", "Cotton", "Caramell" ...

now make a zip file out of it and you can offer this DLC to others to copy.
Yes, I understood that you were saying this. I don't understand why you quoted my post that wasn't talking about this at all. It's the equivalent of someone talking about the latest football match and you start saying that some politicians used to play football or something. Quoting that past post makes no sense. But enough: I'm done with this "conversation". Please don't quote me again.

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes