toccata

Nov 24, 2020
LOL little behind there as of 7/14 0.21 update at 45% :LOL:
No. Nothing behind.
Your is from 14. and this from me from 17. Yours ist 3 day older.

This from me is from Alort via Patreon via email to me
Please, read this carefully ! read what Alorth says here !
and compare this with what he said to me in this thread.
Then you will understand. i hope ...

Here, yours, from Discort :
discord alort.png

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
No. Nothing behind.
Your is from 14. and this from me from 17. Yours ist 3 day older.

This from me is from Alort via Patreon via email to me
Please, read this carefully ! read what Alorth says here !
and compare this with what he said to me in this thread.
Then you will understand. i hope ...

Here, yours, from Discort :
View attachment 3850878
Right I'm talking about the next update 0.21 and your post is about the public release of .020

Reactions: toccata

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
Is the Nursery broken, incomplete, or am I missing something?
I've finished all actions available in v0.20. Have 11 babies but only have 2 Nursery scenes available; for 1 for Cream/Vanilla & 1 for Chocomint/Mocha.

Is there anywhere to see a wallpaper gallery? The computer only shows replay scenes.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Is the Nursery broken, incomplete, or am I missing something?
I've finished all actions available in v0.20. Have 11 babies but only have 2 Nursery scenes available; for 1 for Cream/Vanilla & 1 for Chocomint/Mocha.

Is there anywhere to see a wallpaper gallery? The computer only shows replay scenes.
You have to keep interacting Hazel and more scenes will appear you should have the interactions 12 or over
Neko.PNG

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022

I have created a new DLC for v0.20.
With everything that goes with it.

Edit :
also works with v0.20b
I'm getting a infinite loop error.

I decided to restart the game and added this DLC back in. (the version you posted) I finished the shark DLC before being able to visit Caramel in Autumns house. After talking to her, the only option is "Back", and clicking it should return to their living room. Instead of doing that, clicking back starts the Shark DLC intro. If I go through it, it never returns to the map, but just keeps starting over and over.

Know why this would happen or how to break the loop?

Edit: well, removing the sharks.rpa file let me exit the house. Not ideal, but it gets past the loop.

Last edited:

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
I'm getting a infinite loop error.

I decided to restart the game and added this DLC back in. (the version you posted) I finished the shark DLC before being able to visit Caramel in Autumns house. After talking to her, the only option is "Back", and clicking it should return to their living room. Instead of doing that, clicking back starts the Shark DLC intro. If I go through it, it never returns to the map, but just keeps starting over and over.

Know why this would happen or how to break the loop?

Edit: well, removing the sharks.rpa file let me exit the house. Not ideal, but it gets past the loop.
This error comes when you caramell visite in other time, the guide say:

1721677835259.png

here you read :
Caramel : Visite her in the house.
You need 20 Points and morning.

i put in this 20 points and tested this :
Morning is OK.

1721678537876.png

but if you visit Caramel with 20 points to go swimming in the evening
and talk with her ... you may have a fishing error. Like you say.

Last edited:

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
This error comes when you caramell visite in other time, the guide say:

here you read :
Caramel : Visite her in the house.
You need 20 Points and morning.

i put in this 20 points and tested this :
Morning is OK.

but if you visit Caramel with 20 points to go swimming in the evening
and talk with her ... you may have a fishing error. Like you say.
It goes way beyond that. You can't get points with Caramel without talking to her, and the only place to do that is in the evening at Autumns house. All I was doing was talking to her at Autumn's house and trying to leave the conversation, which was triggering other events. After removing the Sharks.rpa, visiting Caramel and selecting "Back", which should only return me to the living room view in Autumn's house, would either exit the house or trigger other random pending events. If a baby was due to be born the next day or so, it would trigger that event. If a wakeup event should happen after sleeping, it would trigger that event. All from just exiting the conversation with Caramel. Broken as Fk.

I really hope Alorth will modify these DLCs to make them compatible with the latest releases, even if they have to be aged up a bit to meet required standards. Caramel especially added a nice side-background element with the whole Autumn relationship, and she should be slightly older than Lily. I was never really into anime or furries, but love this game.

Cheers

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It goes way beyond that. You can't get points with Caramel without talking to her, and the only place to do that is in the evening at Autumns house. All I was doing was talking to her at Autumn's house and trying to leave the conversation, which was triggering other events. After removing the Sharks.rpa, visiting Caramel and selecting "Back", which should only return me to the living room view in Autumn's house, would either exit the house or trigger other random pending events. If a baby was due to be born the next day or so, it would trigger that event. If a wakeup event should happen after sleeping, it would trigger that event. All from just exiting the conversation with Caramel. Broken as Fk.

I really hope Alorth will modify these DLCs to make them compatible with the latest releases, even if they have to be aged up a bit to meet required standards. Caramel especially added a nice side-background element with the whole Autumn relationship, and she should be slightly older than Lily. I was never really into anime or furries, but love this game.

Cheers
You're likely talking into the wind, TBH. I added Toccata to my Ignore list some time ago specifically because every response I gave . . . was effectively being ignored, with an argument in response that amounted to "No, I'm definitely always right and you don't know what you're talking about". :rolleyes: My advice would be to give up on trying to hold a reasonable conversation with that user, but that's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: toccata

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
You seem to be assuming I'm doing something wrong simply because you're past the point I am or have done things in a different order. None of that should matter if there isn't a bug in the routines being used.

I haven't even been able to get to 10 points with her yet. Going to the house in the afternoon means it's empty. If I go in the evening, they are both there. I may have already seen all of her events due to this bug, as She has called me Daddy, asked me to read to her, and gone to the beach.
1721767865246.png

In Autumn's livingroom after it duplicated Caramel. Only the left one is clickable:
1721767801974.png

1721767907600.png
Clicking back should go back to the livingroom view. Instead, it either exits the house (which it should not do), or starts a pending event...
1721768041836.png
In the case of this test, when I hit back, it started a Lily nighttime event:
1721768091157.png

Files Used:
1721768586842.png

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
You seem to be assuming I'm doing something wrong simply because you're past the point I am or have done things in a different order. None of that should matter if there isn't a bug in the routines being used.

I haven't even been able to get to 10 points with her yet. Going to the house in the afternoon means it's empty. If I go in the evening, they are both there. I may have already seen all of her events due to this bug, as She has called me Daddy, asked me to read to her, and gone to the beach.
View attachment 3860516

In Autumn's livingroom after it duplicated Caramel. Only the left one is clickable:
View attachment 3860513

View attachment 3860517
Clicking back should go back to the livingroom view. Instead, it either exits the house (which it should not do), or starts a pending event...
View attachment 3860523
View attachment 3860525

Files Used:
View attachment 3860557
Yes, i see.
Please send me
- a screenshot of the contents of the game folder so that I can see what RPA data you are playing with.
- a save of your game before you visit Karamell.
Then I can see and test with your save, what your situation is.

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

View attachment 3860516

View attachment 3860513

View attachment 3860517
View attachment 3860523
View attachment 3860525

Files Used:
View attachment 3860557
You are aware that the DLC here isn't offical, these problems are not in offical one

toccata

Nov 24, 2020
You are aware that the DLC here isn't offical, these problems are not in offical one
Yes, it is as you say.
Sandy and Salty are official, Caramel is not.
Both is DLC :)

I myself try to help all people who have problems.
And I don't ask whether it's official or not.
I like that. It gives me pleasure ...
to help all, have problems.

this my life :)
as toccata

4.00 star(s) 86 Votes