4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Zorkman

Oct 5, 2019
I could use some help. I'm stuck fairly early on in this room (see pic). The torches on the wall are already lit, and the ways forward and back are shut. What am I missing?

La Me

Apr 10, 2018
I could use some help. I'm stuck fairly early on in this room (see pic). The torches on the wall are already lit, and the ways forward and back are shut. What am I missing?
You need to use your powered up attack on those trash can looking things, in your photo two of them are directly to your left and right by a couple spaces and the other two are a little further down in the room.

Reactions: Zorkman

Archondrite

Oct 20, 2022
The controls make it pretty much unplayable if you don't have a QWERTY keyboard and since you can't map different keys it's a waste of my energy, no matter how good it may seem. I made it past the first area and gave up...

Last edited:

cherryCola100

Jun 23, 2023
Is this the latest version? There's a few more pics on the itch.io page but my game ended after the wizard guy boss. I remember playing this a while ago and doesn't seem there's much new since then

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The controls make it pretty much unplayable if you don't have a Qwerty keyboard and since you can't map different controls it's a waste of my energy, no matter how good it may seem. I made it past the first area and gave up...
It's also really hard to play if you're left-handed. With the mouse in my left hand, I have to use my right hand to control the keys that belong under my left hand. Not being able to use the arrow keys like I do in every other game, and not being able to map the keys to anything else, makes it super hard to play if you're not right-handed and using a QWERTY keyboard.

Reactions: Archondrite

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Is it just me, or has charging magic become finnicky? Like, I remember holding down the right mouse button, but for some reason the magic won't charge or fire on its own.

bleshh

Jul 18, 2018
Full gallery save for 0.4.7 if anyone needs it for whatever reason. Don't know if pressing continue with a fresh install unlocks the gallery or just puts you at the end of the last content. Well this is here if you need it.
doesn't working for gallery

asero

Oct 14, 2017
Is this even still in development? Seems to have been a while since any update happened.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes