4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Love the new bar game! If I play the bar game twice in a row, the game crashes with message:

Code:
of  Step Event0
for object obj_village_npc:

Unable to find any instance for object index '52' name 'obj_minigame_fbh'
at gml_Object_obj_village_npc_Step_0
############################################################################################
gml_Object_obj_village_npc_Step_0 (line -1)
It doesn't happen if I leave the bar and then go back in. It just can't be played twice in a row.

Also, if I'm being spanked when the time runs out, the animation continues after the game ends, and I seem to be running on the spot.

Last edited:

Zulfiqar

Sep 16, 2019
Hang on so we can get groped working at femboy hooters but that's basically it and we just leave all the customers with blueballs? :WaitWhat:

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Got 3 triggers on , I know its probably false positives,but can someone who knows how to read the behavior tab look into this please.
Thanks.

DarkeReises

Jan 15, 2021
Full gallery save for 0.4.7 if anyone needs it for whatever reason. Don't know if pressing continue with a fresh install unlocks the gallery or just puts you at the end of the last content. Well this is here if you need it.

miketoreno

Mar 17, 2018
Got 3 triggers on , I know its probably false positives,but can someone who knows how to read the behavior tab look into this please.
Thanks.
It looks like they got triggered by the content of GMLive folder, which doesn't seem to serve any purpose, because when I deleted it, the game worked fine.

Reactions: RayBar
Nov 22, 2021
I am just curious what engine this is created on. I want to make a game like this but I am unsure what engine I would need. The word "Others" doesn't really say much.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Not all that into the "playing as the trap" thing but games decent. Prefer playing a futa banging all these cute ones tho.

Bugs are fucking annoying.
Worst is when you complete a boss and the boss glitches out and causea soft lock.
Next worst is the fact "channeling" increases your hit box, meaning traps you didn't touch to begin with may start damaging you while you're channel.

Gameplay wise:
The dodge roll doesn't seem to have many invul frame to if. If any at all.
Running out of mana is a pointless boring downtime of LITERALLY standing around.
Being able to fuck your summon is pretty cool, probably the best animation while also the most "off"

Animations:
Not a fan of how different each animations is pp wise. One moment the protags got a smol pp, the next its a tree trunk, the next its some average looking penis.
Where all the cum at?
Belly bulges?

I admit i havent played everything yet, got annoyed to fuck after the 3rd boss(?) softlocked.

Reactions: Bastod
Sep 15, 2019
I like the game, it seems good, this pixel-art style is pretty too, but one thing very pissed me off, while playing. No pause menu. If you press ESC - you're immediatly at title menu screen.

MAD MARC

Dec 6, 2019
Don't know why, but I can every download again and again...but if I do a new game, there will be no coming the fire magic in the wood anymore.

Also with my save-file it is lost. What is this for bug????

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes