4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Wow, art is exactly what I'm into, too bad I'm not into traps. However I saw the "vaginal sex" tag, I might give it a try if gay and futa-on-male scenes are easily avoidable, but I'm gessing straight content is a bit lacking in presence.

What do you guys think? Are there enough male-on-female scenes or are they just sporadic?
I would suggest giving this one a pass in this case. Sword of Succubus might be more up your alley:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-sword-of-succubus-v1-0-libra-heart.25792/

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Wow, art is exactly what I'm into, too bad I'm not into traps. However I saw the "vaginal sex" tag, I might give it a try if gay and futa-on-male scenes are easily avoidable, but I'm gessing straight content is a bit lacking in presence.

What do you guys think? Are there enough male-on-female scenes or are they just sporadic?
There is one scene with a female (catgirl) and 2 scenes where you are the one fucking the femboys. This game (like the others from the dev) are mostly you getting fucked.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
There is one scene with a female (catgirl) and 2 scenes where you are the one fucking the femboys. This game (like the others from the dev) are mostly you getting fucked.
Thank you for the reply, then I guess I'll skip this. Enjoy the game, guys!

mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
its been awhile since i played this and i genuinely do not understand how to get past this kitsune mini game. very annoying

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Can any generous person put the Here? i don't want to request a thread for it since it's only a "Halloween minigame".
I would if there wasn't the need for a paypal account. It's only three and a half bucks after all.

Jul 29, 2019
I would if there wasn't the need for a paypal account. It's only three and a half bucks after all.
Same. PayPal is pissed at me and suspended my account and I literally don't know why. Fuckin' hate that it's the only payment processor that a lot of places online accept.

Ryu.74

Aug 3, 2020
Got it from another site and tried it myself. Pretty good, very simple, doesn't have a galley mode unless I somehow missed it. Worth a play or two.

Fuckin legend! Thanks mate.

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes