4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Filos

Sep 2, 2018
Wow, art is exactly what I'm into, too bad I'm not into traps. However I saw the "vaginal sex" tag, I might give it a try if gay and futa-on-male scenes are easily avoidable, but I'm gessing straight content is a bit lacking in presence.

What do you guys think? Are there enough male-on-female scenes or are they just sporadic?

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
First post was updated a few hours ago, but the files say it's v4.6. Is that just an error, or are those actually 4.7?

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
First post was updated a few hours ago, but the files say it's v4.6. Is that just an error, or are those actually 4.7?
I don't think the game was updated. The downloads have just been re-upped.

FYI, the current update 4.6.7 not 4.7. The OP is just wrong. The dev did release a new Halloween game on their patreon today but that has nothing to do with this.

Lewd Dragons

Jul 22, 2021
Just clarifying, the OP files are in a 7zip format, which is why it shows as 4.6.7z
The original 4.6 update was in June.

The later 4.6.7 update (which added a new bossfight) was at then end of July.

Both of these have 4.6 in the file names which is where the confusion comes from. There was also a nameless hotfix a day later but that didn't affect the file name. It's just how the dev specified it.

Shinima

Oct 6, 2019
I do not understand what is going on. Why does the game start with a white femboy boss fight? Or supposedly easy to win, and I'm dumb

Reactions: brayet

Shinima

Oct 6, 2019
I do not understand what is going on. Why does the game start with a white femboy boss fight? Or supposedly easy to win, and I'm dumb
Ah, I seem to have figured it out. For some reason, pressing Enter on any option in the start menu threw me into a boss fight. lol

bajoz

Aug 8, 2020
NekomancerSeededByDarkness-0.4.7
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​
No news about the game, this is just a post witha torrent link to download, does somebody know what it means? Is this sime kind of F95zone way to ask for donations? What is this? It just ruins the possibility to actually follow for legit updates.

• Angry
Reactions: mbzradeloip
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes