4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

y0sman

Mar 7, 2018
The version this site has is 0.1.01.

Itch.io has a version 0.4, but far as I've seen that version hasn't been shared anywhere.

Sama変態

Jun 18, 2017
If it wasnt 10$ I might've bought it, but its just an early accesss, I find it pricey

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
Is the "Futa Nun" scene in the Opening Post screenshots missing on the 4.1 version?
I talk to her, say yes, and then she just disappears. Does this happen to anyone else?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Andrejplaysgames

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
How do you progress in this game? I'm confused.

I just finished the dungeon where the lich king transformed into a femboy, got into a grassland.. there's a village nearby, I go there.. give the milk to the partner that asks me for it, and then there's no more progress?

Is that all or am I missing something? There seems to be a path to the left of the start of the grassland but I don't seem to be able to destroy it?

bigjay720

Jul 13, 2020
How do you progress in this game? I'm confused.

I just finished the dungeon where the lich king transformed into a femboy, got into a grassland.. there's a village nearby, I go there.. give the milk to the partner that asks me for it, and then there's no more progress?

Is that all or am I missing something? There seems to be a path to the left of the start of the grassland but I don't seem to be able to destroy it?
You've gotten as far as the current build will allow.

NotAnAlien

Jul 5, 2017
Words cannot describe how much I fucking hated paypal during this transaction. Also, to answer a few preemptive questions:
1. Total of two new enemies and three new animations
2. No, saving still isn't a thing
3. Yes, the last boss is beatable. He just has a ton of health for some reason
4. Beating the last boss will force you to reset the game.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 5 Votes