Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 47 25.4%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 82 44.3%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 37 20.0%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 19 10.3%

• Total voters

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Anyone else keep getting this bluish smeary rectangle visual glitches when they play the game? If I quit and reload it goes away but then comes back a few images later. Anyone know what causes that and how to fix?

Khurby

May 18, 2022
Awshit here we go again
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: Tails it is.
If you're going to use a word, you should understand what that word means ESPECIALLY if that word is NOT in your native language.

Weird to me how people on the internet, which is primarily made up of words, are always mad about basic literacy, reading comprehension, and communication skills. Take me back to 2004, before crayon-eating illiterate normies had internet access.

• Angry
Reactions: Kotobiki

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Has the author mentioned how often updates will occur?

Q: How long until the next update?

A: In these early stages, I estimate six weeks between updates, so that I can lay a solid foundation for core game mechanics and future development. Later, I hope to get this down to four weeks between updates.

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016

pingo -lossless *.*

pingo - (60.97s):
-----------------------------------------------------------------
1028 files => 198.44 MB - (15.23%) saved
-----------------------------------------------------------------

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
NemesisGames
I voted for you in the F95's poll.
I visited your Patreon and I see lack of low-tier options. 5.50$/mo for Patreon feed? I've never seen adult game such expensive.
I am an example of person who will pay (1$*12)=10.80$ once per year just to show my initial interest and to say the game is interesting. And rise the bar if the game is exceptional. I think you loose money because of such payment structure. Please re-thing the topic :)
And congratulations for interesting gameplay in REN'PY which is very rare!

Reactions: slider

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
NemesisGames remove this idiotic "Nemesis Party: NTR..." label in right below corner from places_screens.rpy, it is unplayable with self-voicing, do you even test that? Dumbest thing you could put there.

edit: Hmm... Despite weird renders in "roam mode" and kinda absurd story this game is awkwardly enjoyable... 0.07 is way to short so far tho and I got like 2 or 3 errors so code needs some look up. Nemesis thing needs some more explanation too, I don't get what does this turn summary mean with this "decreased -5" thingy. Also it is not clear to me when this points change, one time during conversation it changes and it's fine but the other time it changes for unknown reasons behind scenes...

And Abby render here is awesome:
screenshot0006.png

What is estimated update interval?

Last edited:

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Great game, one of the best.
The scenes are really hot as well, especially Emma scene.
Keep up the good work (y)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
omg I didnt see the sandbox, so I downloaded it, 5 star, so much praise.
but its just tedious to play. clicking around randomly, no sure what order for some stupid drama that I dont give a shit about.
and the sandbox is really bad. the hint button is not helping, nothing is highlighting, so im forced to just end-turn all the time. wtf is this?

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes