Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Is there netorase/cuckold in this game as well? Just wondering what flavor of ntr this is
There's both, MC can think seeing the girls which are LI's getting it on with someone else is hot, or be unwilling while they get taken by someone else. Although only 2 of them have any sort of established emotional relation with MC, an ex and a friend which he crushes on.

YeetBrowler

Sep 9, 2021
dude has been floating around the forum too lmao, you know we can see when you were last on right? People are cool with delays if they're informed why js

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
dude has been floating around the forum too lmao, you know we can see when you were last on right? People are cool with delays if they're informed why js
Why wouldn't he be floating around the forum? It's a place where his game is being discussed, so of course he'll float around. He'll update us if he has something concrete to update us on.

YeetBrowler

Sep 9, 2021
Why wouldn't he be floating around the forum? It's a place where his game is being discussed, so of course he'll float around. He'll update us if he has something concrete to update us on.
There’s nothing going on in this thread except people wondering when it’s gonna be updated after the dev gave an estimated date that it would release.

When people miss deadlines people usually like to know what went wrong. Also he’s not even posting anywhere else so…

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
There’s nothing going on in this thread except people wondering when it’s gonna be updated after the dev gave an estimated date that it would release.

When people miss deadlines people usually like to know what went wrong. Also he’s not even posting anywhere else so…
Maybe he's just checking if there's been any activity in his games thread that isn't just people asking when the updates coming. Pretty normal for a dev to do that.

Doll Breaker

Jan 4, 2024
Maybe he's just checking if there's been any activity in his games thread that isn't just people asking when the updates coming. Pretty normal for a dev to do that.
Regardless of the reason why he explores the thread, there is a problem with the fact that he has not spoken at all anywhere after there was no update on the promised date, not even to clarify that there is a delay.
I really hope he hasn't abandoned the development of the game, that would be a shame. I hope that whatever problem he is having is nothing serious and he speaks out soon.

Reactions: aliciafed

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Regardless of the reason why he explores the thread, there is a problem with the fact that he has not spoken at all anywhere after there was no update on the promised date, not even to clarify that there is a delay.
I really hope he hasn't abandoned the development of the game, that would be a shame. I hope that whatever problem he is having is nothing serious and he speaks out soon.
I can agree with you on him not posting an update on Patreon, but they have no obligation to post on here despite them lurking on here.

Doll Breaker

Jan 4, 2024
I can agree with you on him not posting an update on Patreon, but they have no obligation to post on here despite them lurking on here.
We all agree on that, I think YeetBrowler highlighted that Nemesis is rounding around in the thread just to point out that he is active in general, that he didn't disappear, and that is weird that que hasnt said anyting despite clearly having the time to make a simply notice about the game's delay, either here or especially on Patreon.
Maybe I'm wrong and something serious happened and right now he can't communicate, I really hope not, and I hope Nemesis is okay and speaks out soon, because if there is a problem that is delaying the game I think everyone here is mature enough to accept it, so at least the people on Patreon should get notified about it.

Reactions: jojogeo

dave143

Oct 1, 2019
why does the game turns off all the content that i choose? in the beginning, i chose all the options, click confirm and then i can see that it turned them off

YeetBrowler

Sep 9, 2021
We all agree on that, I think YeetBrowler highlighted that Nemesis is rounding around in the thread just to point out that he is active in general, that he didn't disappear, and that is weird that que hasnt said anyting despite clearly having the time to make a simply notice about the game's delay, either here or especially on Patreon.
Maybe I'm wrong and something serious happened and right now he can't communicate, I really hope not, and I hope Nemesis is okay and speaks out soon, because if there is a problem that is delaying the game I think everyone here is mature enough to accept it, so at least the people on Patreon should get notified about it.
Obviously they have no obligation to post, but you know it would be nice to give a general update about what’s going on. We are looking forward to this game so it would be counterproductive imo to not post anything.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I’m Alive, And So Is The Upcoming Update

I apologize for the delay in Version 0.08 and for not keeping everyone informed about what is going on.
  • I won’t get into the details of my personal life, except to say that my living arrangement lately has made it almost impossible to work. I’m not making excuses: this was totally foreseeable, yet I did not prepare appropriately. Only now are things settling down, and work continues.

• There are a few Daz3D oddities that have added to my frustration. Some assets appear to be crashing Daz when I try to render, yet re-installing them doesn’t fix the issue. In any case, some characters’ hair styles might be a bit different in the future.

• Scene files keep being corrupted. For some reason Daz3D temporarily eats up my SSD space while running, perhaps by caching, yet never clears it when I close the program. Because of this, when I go to save a file, sometimes there isn’t enough space, so it corrupts the scene, making it lost forever. I have to be careful to check how much space Daz is eating up, and then force-closing the program to clear the cache before I save.

• The update is coming. Certainly not tomorrow, and definitely not next week, but ideally in March. I wish I could be more specific: while the bulk of content has been produced, there are still countless coding tasks to complete.

Yours Truly,

Nemesis

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes