Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.7%

• Total voters

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
June 26 Development Log:

The UI for the upcoming simplification of choices is done
. It’s just a matter of tweaking the scripts to account for new choices. I discuss this in detail in my Behind-The-Scenes post on Patreon.

For v0.09, I’m re-organizing the walkthrough so that scenes are listed by turns, and then by fetish. That will make it easier to find requirements for scenes ahead of time.

The “development version stamp” in the corner of the screen—that everyone knows and loathes—has been replaced by a “Report Issue/Bug” button. Clicking it generates a game log you can copy to your clipboard, or creates a txt file for uploading to Discord. I’m hoping this will encourage players to report issues.

Limited side content is coming for v0.09:
- Tara’s dance-floor content will be available from Turn 5 and up. Requires giving her alcohol to unlock corruption levels.
- Very introductory scene setting up gay content will be available Turn 5 and up (assuming you have male-male content toggled on).
- Farzad setting up what will become the “bodyshots” table is available from Turn 5 and up.

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
Do we not have the patch file separately? i have the version v0.08. I want to download the hotfix, Do I have to download the whole 4.5 GB from the beginning?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes