Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Thx nemesis

But still can't get to the Lily scenes, for either path. Having enough nemesis points and given alcohol to Lily before turn 12, when it comes to turn 12 after the free roam it simply skips the scene and turn 13 starts.

Anyone else having the same problem? Is it a bug or I'm doing something wrong?
Definitely sounds like a bug. I’ll look into this later today.

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
As of now, the content is still lacking, which makes the turn-based system seem like a way to make the game feel longer than it actually is. But, I understand that lacking of content is to be expected from a game still in early development. I think this game has potential and look forward to future updates.

Character-wise, Jasmine is the hottest. Emma is hot, too, but can look a bit weird at times, especially in the bathroom blowjob scene. I think some work is to be done to keep Emma's looks consistent.

• Angry
Reactions: Cedrog

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 008.1

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 761 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.

Reactions: sauron93

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Thank you. You probably weren’t aware I had announced on my Discord a $20 US reward for whoever ports my game to Android - I’ve donated that $20 to your Buy Me A Ko-Fi.

jingyuchua

Dec 4, 2023
Thank you. You probably weren’t aware I had announced on my Discord a $20 US reward for whoever ports my game to Android - I’ve donated that $20 to your Buy Me A Ko-Fi.
Hey NemesisGames, Unique concept you got here. I had a question though. Is it possible to date or pursue more than 1 girl? I'm not talking about a harem because obviously that will destroy the purpose of this game, maybe a throuple or something? Like have maybe 2 or 3 girls in relationship with the MC while the chad goes for the rest? Or is this like you can only ever date just 1 girl and all the rest of them will go for the chad?

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Hey NemesisGames, Unique concept you got here. I had a question though. Is it possible to date or pursue more than 1 girl? I'm not talking about a harem because obviously that will destroy the purpose of this game, maybe a throuple or something? Like have maybe 2 or 3 girls in relationship with the MC while the chad goes for the rest? Or is this like you can only ever date just 1 girl and all the rest of them will go for the chad?
You’ll be able to be in relationships (or, situationships) with multiple girls at once, yes. This is even more possible because of the removal of action points, which would’ve put a tighter limit on how many girls you can swoon per turn.

Reactions: jingyuchua

Bruno55555

Jan 25, 2020
A gay involvement between the two or bromance would be interesting. I support a love between all the characters. Women would be shocked to see the two of them making out.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
Nemesis Party Version Roadmap:

Here’s the current plan for the next few upcoming versions.

v0.09 (Smaller, sooner update):
- Jasmine scene (light fem-dom)
- Tara scene (spanking, penetration sex for vanilla only)
- Full body sprites for more visual variety
- Begin simplification of rumor and dialogue choices gameplay via girls’ preferred personalities

v0.10
- Emma scene (penetration sex)
- Lily scene (penetration sex)
- Abbie (TBD)
- Body-shots mini-game/Side Content

v0.11
- Jasmine scene (full fem-dom)
- Tara scene (penetration, NTR)
- Act I Finale
- Dare/What Odds Side Content

v0.12 (Steam Version of Act I)

- Ability to rename girls and your relationships to them.
- Light revision of dialogue so it matches girls’ personalities, and MC’s chosen personality
- Updated main menu
- Tidy renders and UI elements
- Proper sound feedback (dismissive grunts, sighs of approval, giggles, etc)
- Overall cleanup of grainy images, squiggly lines, blurry renders, and other low-quality images

v0.13 (Act II)
- New “home screen” location: Backyard/Pool Party
- New character clothes: swimsuits
- Short Oona introduction
- Emma Scene (TBD)
- Lily Scene (TBD)

Versions beyond v0.13 are too distant to speculate, but it is likely that with core mechanics figured out, the focus will finally be on pure content - mostly main story, but also gradual expansion of side content.

iha12sg

Dec 10, 2017
I don't know if you're supposed to be able to do this but I had positive scores with all the girls so Ace wasn't even getting a crumb of coochie :LOL:

Reactions: NemesisGames

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
I don't know if you're supposed to be able to do this but I had positive scores with all the girls so Ace wasn't even getting a crumb of coochie :LOL:
Yes, the hidden truth of this game is that “real” NTR can be avoided. But since some consider females even touching or being attracted to a non-player character to be NTR, I call it unavoidable to keep whiners away.

June 18 Development Log:

Today, I’m coding in side content for Tara. A little bit of twerking, a little bit of grinding, which—as she drinks enough tequila—escalates into dance-floor handjobs and extreme pounding.

Much of this will be available after reaching a specific turn, obviously, since her corruption in side content must align with her behaviour in the main story.

NemesisGames

Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
NewCameraStyle.png

June 22 Development Log:

It’s been a year since I first rendered the “headshots” sprites, and since then, my knowledge of rendering lights has improved. As such, Version 0.09 will see some sprites re-mastered with more dynamic lighting.

That said, I’m exhausted by these repetitive headshots, which means fans are almost certainly bored too. So I’ve rendered full-body sprites for use in film camera-style conversations—the camera focus changes so that characters blur in and out as they speak.

The other work of v0.09 content proceeds as usual. The pool scene for Tara is tricky since water reflections really push my old laptop to the limit. Onward!

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Nemesis Party Version Roadmap:

Here’s the current plan for the next few upcoming versions.

v0.09 (Smaller, sooner update):
- Jasmine scene (light fem-dom)
- Tara scene (spanking, penetration sex for vanilla only)
- Full body sprites for more visual variety
- Begin simplification of rumor and dialogue choices gameplay via girls’ preferred personalities

v0.10
- Emma scene (penetration sex)
- Lily scene (penetration sex)
- Abbie (TBD)
- Body-shots mini-game/Side Content

v0.11
- Jasmine scene (full fem-dom)
- Tara scene (penetration, NTR)
- Act I Finale
- Dare/What Odds Side Content

v0.12 (Steam Version of Act I)
- Ability to rename girls and your relationships to them.
- Light revision of dialogue so it matches girls’ personalities, and MC’s chosen personality
- Updated main menu
- Tidy renders and UI elements
- Proper sound feedback (dismissive grunts, sighs of approval, giggles, etc)
- Overall cleanup of grainy images, squiggly lines, blurry renders, and other low-quality images

v0.13 (Act II)
- New “home screen” location: Backyard/Pool Party
- New character clothes: swimsuits
- Short Oona introduction
- Emma Scene (TBD)
- Lily Scene (TBD)

Versions beyond v0.13 are too distant to speculate, but it is likely that with core mechanics figured out, the focus will finally be on pure content - mostly main story, but also gradual expansion of side content.
Steam version? Are you putting this on Steam bro?

Reactions: NemesisGames
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes