Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
I am firmly in the no ntr camp but this looks like an interesting game. From what i read in the thread from the dev and some players it's the girls the player doesn't focus on i.e. not interested in that gets taken by the nemesis, basically a slice of life type of game. Basically it's not really an ntr game but i get why the dev put the warning.

But this review is a red flag: " Even with maxed out Nemesis points you get cucked by Emma after the soccer match. The bet was to get on her knees and bark then she's laying on top of him kissing him and only doesn't fuck him because of a memory from her father? what is the point of the maintaining points with a girl if you have to put up with that shit? "

Can someone confirm if scenes like this happen even in the vanilla path or was it only because of a bug?

CuriousWonder

Nov 29, 2022
Sounds interesting NemesisGames. Maybe for the next game you could do the opposite where you infact are competing for the antagonist's girls and you have potential to steal them all from him because personally that's my fav version of this fetish but at least with this one you have a chance to actually win so count me intrigued

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Can someone confirm if scenes like this happen even in the vanilla path or was it only because of a bug?
NTR unavoidable because MC can't have every girls, nemesis gets every other that MC is not with. 3 different scenes with Emma after the match but as for the romance 1? Probably bugged in getting it. What I can see from the code is because the choices of Tara before the match only led down to either the voyeur or cuck scene. The romance route was there where Emma wins the match but seems to be blocked by the 2 choices before the match, so yea most likely bugged.
The game certainly has potential but at the moment still buggy af, and it's weird for people who isn't into NTR to play this though. Like I mean I'm into everything, both vanilla and NTR otherwise it's like missing half of the content in the game.

Where did you find this Picture/Scene ??
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That animation was already in the game I just kinda force-triggered it since the event numbering pretty much comes after soccer match scenes so I was just guessing it should be in the next update for Emma events.

How did you trigger Emma romance route ?
Do you have some kind of guide ?
Thx
Honestly, I'm don't know exactly how LOL. But if it helps.... here's the 3 outcome of the soccer match.
4-5 is tweaked lily save because have absolutely no idea how to get her drunk.
Most of my save variables are tweaked because I don't "restart" a new play for different route every time I play a Renpy games, ain't got time for that.

Last edited:

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
NTR unavoidable because MC can't have every girls, nemesis gets every other that MC is not with. 3 different scenes with Emma after the match but as for the romance 1? Probably bugged in getting it. What I can see from the code is because the choices of Tara before the match only led down to either the voyeur or cuck scene. The romance route was there where Emma wins the match but seems to be blocked by the 2 choices before the match, so yea most likely bugged.
The game certainly has potential but at the moment still buggy af, and it's weird for people who isn't into NTR to play this though. Like I mean I'm into everything, both vanilla and NTR otherwise it's like missing half of the content in the game.
As long as both paths are exclusive i don't mind having ntr, i'll play the vanilla path as the immersive story and enjoy the other scenes. I'll treat the ntr scenes like the what if's in power vacuum, not cannon but still here u wanna fap. Mc can't have every girls is not ntr in my mind as this is not a harem game, as long as the main Li i choose isn't touched by ntr who cares what the others are up to.

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
As long as both paths are exclusive i don't mind having ntr, i'll play the vanilla path as the immersive story and enjoy the other scenes. I'll treat the ntr scenes like the what if's in power vacuum, not cannon but still here u wanna fap. Mc can't have every girls is not ntr in my mind as this is not a harem game, as long as the main Li i choose isn't touched by ntr who cares what the others are up to.
Yea there's vanilla content with all the girls but pretty much just as I mentioned though it's very buggy at the moment. I had the Emma vanilla save attach as I'm tweaking the variables when i play. The changelog stated there's 3 outcome to the event so.... can confirm that it's a bug for not getting to that point.

Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This was apparently a bug which was patched out with a hotfix. There's a reply from the dev couple pages upthread, concerning that. Although no idea if the version in the OP is the fixed one, or with bugs still in.

Reactions: Hellkinglucifer

Gajo99

Dec 8, 2017
Is there a written walkthrough anywhere?
Really didnt want to have to keep track of choices across a bunch of different saves

TheBoss756

May 5, 2022
Is there a written walkthrough anywhere?
Really didnt want to have to keep track of choices across a bunch of different saves
Not yet but I remember seeing someone in the thread recently give the answers on how to access some scenes.

fh321

Nov 15, 2023
This game is so freaking opaque. No clue what to do most of the time, and the 'hint' button only works for the first 4 or 5 turns. Thank goodness for the universal renpy mod - it at least showed me all the choices that I apparently lacked whichever random stat I was supposed to have upped. Interesting concept, really weak execution.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
This game looks interesting, but I'm completely and totally socially inept. I can't comprehend the conversation choices.

IMO, people who come to this website are ANTI-social, yet you're making a game that requires social expertise.

Is there anyway to make the dialogue options easier to understand, so we know what they will lead to?
Yes, that’s in the works. It will unify both the rumor choices, as well as the other choices so that it’s easy to know which responses girls like.

NemesisGames

Nemesis Party: NTR, or NOT
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2022
June 1 Development Log:

More bug fixes, and tweaks for easier gameplay understanding have been added to hotfix version:

- FIXED: Animation of MC/Lily at end of music video crashes game.
- FIXED: Animations can crash game when spam-clicked.
- FIXED: Tara’s NTR ass flashing during her booze run was triggered with positive nemesis points instead of negative.
- The tutorials have been re-made for clarity, and are no longer optional.
- Added more detail to the walkthrough page. More specifically, the difference in Lily’s scene between drunk and sober.
- Lily’s short tutorial conversation now presents an opportunity to raise or lower her nemesis score.
- Added short segment after Tara’s booze trip, where she is seen preparing alcohol - this should help players remember that the introduction of alcohol can affect how lewd Lily’s scenes are.

I listen to your feedback, I learn, I tweak the game, the game gets stronger for it, I release a new version, and the cycle continues…

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes