Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 27 47.4%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 7 12.3%

• Total voters

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Played the game on joiplay and it was fine for me. Few bugs, but was able to navigate through it. I enjoyed the new update. Gud work brother!

Reactions: Bourbon96718

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
Here's what I found, Emma romance route leads to a bj with MC after the match.
1717098824711.png
First choice goes to cuck/humiliation scene (BJ for Ace in the shower), second goes to the voyeur scene (Tara slapping Ace's dick on Emma), both ended with blue balls for Ace anyway.
Also I saw there was actually emma_sharing and even MC losing the match instead of emma (not sure if that is supposed to be male-male) in the old code. Sadly they were scratched out though.

The Lily scene with drunken lily kind of broke my game after the titjob for MC, and what's with the WIP Lily bull scene? MC just cucked the shit out of his best friend like that? That poor guy trying to lose his virginity in the party though :LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

ejab02

Apr 1, 2024
Game is bugged. theres no way to increase Lily score at all. I checked on all the turns and there was no chance to increase it before the NTR scene

Reactions: Krat0$ and embed

Nikmok340

Dec 18, 2022
Where did you find this Picture/Scene ??
Here's what I found, Emma romance route leads to a bj with MC after the match.
View attachment 3687457
First choice goes to cuck/humiliation scene (BJ for Ace in the shower), second goes to the voyeur scene (Tara slapping Ace's dick on Emma), both ended with blue balls for Ace anyway.
Also I saw there was actually emma_sharing and even MC losing the match instead of emma (not sure if that is supposed to be male-male) in the old code. Sadly they were scratched out though.

The Lily scene with drunken lily kind of broke my game after the titjob for MC, and what's with the WIP Lily bull scene? MC just cucked the shit out of his best friend like that? That poor guy trying to lose his virginity in the party though :LOL:

Ayoooooo where did u find thisss

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ace kinda looks like an American Football player, defensive line. He does not look like a basketball player. I was one myself for years. Having his shape just isn't practical in basketball.

"Only 15 minutes" That's funny. Most people don't last longer than that. There's a reason quickies work for some people.

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive
4.10 star(s) 13 Votes