Other than lewd content, a big focus for the next update should be…

• Simplifying choices

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Filling out existing turns with content

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Further improve walkthrough

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Cleaning up renders and grammar

Votes: 3 20.0%

• Total voters

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Interesting update. Has some of the best looking scenes, but the worst grammar. At least with the route with the most logical developments, the dialogue on the cuck route is quite... weird to say the least. Specifically when and if other's get to it, the shower scene where Mr. Ntr cucks you, and Emma is a blithering pile of hormones.

But as far as things go...

Emma: Her scenes currently look the best, but are a haphazard meter of okay to bad quality based mostly on the writing or direction for her motivations. I will thank the dev for making her earlier choices less convoluted, but status updates happen so late, or in consequence of other choices, it was hard knowing when I made the right choice. I thought the handy foreshadowing previews at the end of certain turns was helpful, but it proved wrong when I tried focusing on Lily.

Lily: I feel like getting her route was harder, because while doing Emma/Abbie, it kepts saying I was going to get her new NTR tit fuck. I was going to aim for that on a seperate duel save where I alternate between getting her NTR, and stealing her, but okay. But when I got to the scene, it was the ntr, without the full titfuck. I thought I miss saw, so I checked files and saw there was an actual animation. To keep things short, I figured out what I was missing in both points and the needed item to fuel the titfuck, but the preview image suggested I had it synced, and didn't change even when I made the necessary changes. So it felt weird the new help system sort of lied for Lily. Worked well for emma (vanilla route had an issue, but her vanilla is boring to me imo). Overall like Emma, Lily had weird mental changes, and writing that seemed at odds with her earlier self, but like before I wasn't interested, now with both her Vanilla/Ntr scenes I'm actually sort of interested?

Abbie: Honestly I tried giving her a go, but I just don't like her. Nothing about any of her potential plot lines or scenes interest me. If it was more possible to sacrifice her to the bully to make it easier, or to lock off another girl from him, she would be my grenade. Her dialogue oddly was the best of the update so far...

Tara: Dev it's probably too late to add this now, but after everything I've seen from this character, she 100% would've been better as a black girl. This could be a weird take, but with how she looks now, especially her hair, as a white female she looks horribly off putting, but only in the present moment. Her past self is fine, but her current look, how she dresses, and how she acts, she feels like the whitest girl trying to be black that I've seen in awhile. It just feels really cringe to see her on the screen with how she looks. As a side point besides the photo on the bully's phone, I'm surprised you didn't try to have at least one active black girl at the party. All criticisms aside her shared scene with Emma/ace was decent, but damn it feels weird focusing on her ass so much so I don't have to feel like she is about try like a black girl to try and seem cool.

Jasmine doesn't have anything worth talking about right now(scene wise), but I appreciate her character(cruel/hot older sister? Hell ya), she is a great addition to an otherwise mostly white girl party.

Overall the game I think feels really rough, and even less intuitive even with your addons. The fact that the rumors haven't amounted to much (yet...), every character has to be checked for new options every turn (when finding out who I could offer alcohol to, Lily was one, but so was Emma! Except her button when pressed didn't do anything so I thought I did something wrong and tried it on her two other paths), and the character dialogue is all over the place....

I think this is definitely worth watching, I think it's interesting what you're trying, but you haven't made it super comfortable for people to get into. I think refining can definitely come later if you have another release with this level of advancement in other character plots. Once you get to a point where multiple characters have almost reached the lock in for the MC, or the lock in for the NTR, definitely go back then to refine things.

jaybae01

Sep 11, 2023
As someone who only enjoys cheating without the cuckoldry content I think this game doesn't offer that type of gameplay, I just tested Emma's path with high points and she still ended up with the Nemesis dude grabbing her tits with his dick trying to enter her, I dropped the game there since it's obviously cuckoldry fetish centered and doesn't respect the player's preferences.

This game can only be enjoyed if you like to roleplay as a cuck, enough said.

Edit: Dev says it's a bug
I'm a cucky boi so I love it!

niceess

Dec 29, 2021
April 22 Dev Log:

View attachment 3564603
Volunteer testers have been selected, and update v0.08 will be sent to them before week’s end. Good news is that whatever bugs they find, I can fix more promptly than during v0.07, since I no longer live where I could only get <5 mb/s upload speed. Once their bugs have been reported, I will announce a release date.

For the next few days, a few small but key obstacles remain: as I previously mentioned, I changed Lily’s hair due to a particular artist’s hair assets suddenly crashing my renders. It turns out Abbie and Farzad’s hair is also from the same artist, and giving me the same issues, so… Farzad is getting a haircut for future scenes. Thankfully nobody gives a damn how Farzad looks. We’ve already seen Abbie with her hair down, so there’s no surprise she’ll wear it down for future scenes.

Coding has taken the most amount of time for v0.08 because I changed the rumor system, action points, and added a clearer user interface. With these changes, I hope the game is more straightforward, and drastic changes to game mechanics are not necessary for a long time. That way I can focus most of my time on actual story and content during v0.09.
how to get this scene?

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
i want the mc to also be dom and he should also be able to corrupt and depending on the route the mc should be bigger or smaller dick

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Is the "cheating" choice in the poll talking about girls cheating on the MC (without overt cuckoldry/humiliation focus), or is it talking about the MC banging a bunch of chicks?

HUNUTAN

Jan 18, 2019
What kind of stupid poll is this? I like BDSM but don’t like femdom, I like humiliation but don’t like cuckolding. And how can I answer it if one thing contradicts the other?

Reactions: Krylo Zagato

myZone

Dec 20, 2020
Im not sure why even after having a positive nemesis point for Emma, she still chose to involve Ace?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes